Evening bag/coin purse

lhsail

I like to carry a small bag with me in the evening for a few items such as my cruise card, lipstick, Kleenex, etc.  I have a nice one that’s probably more of a coin purse, about 4x4x1/2 inch, a nice black fabric with gold trim. It’s showing wear plus I’d like to have one in a nude/beige tone.The one I have I bought at some department store too many years ago to remember. Hope the attached will give you an idea of what it looks like. I’ve been searching the internet most of the morning and not coming up with anything. Any ideas of where I might find something like this?  

34F351C2-9E5F-4B8E-BBE6-C28BCD6F578B.jpeg

Edited by lhsail
Typos

I have a couple of wristlets I use as wallets in my regular purse during the day and on their own as bags when I travel. The two I use most often are a coach tweed for winter and a plain tumi black nylon for the rest of the time. I had some "fun" beaded options but they were cheap and didn't hold up and I got rid of them. See if searching for "wristlet" helps you find something you like. A little bigger than a coin purse but I can't imagine fitting everything I'd need into a coin purse, perhaps I'm just narrow minded (no, it's the phone to have a camera 😉

I have been using either a Dooney & Bourke Lexi crossbody or a Vera Bradley All in One crossbody. With the VB is a wallet with either a wrist strap or crossbody strap. The D&B has a place for bills and some card slots. 

I am a little obsessed by bags like this.....

Agree, I think searching for wristlets might help - or perhaps “pouch.” They may be bigger than what you have or are looking for though.

. I have some from Target - just luck of the draw as to what they have in stock. I have one from Charming Charlie and seen cute ones there.

Kipling has Creativity pouches that come in a couple of sizes and a range of colors. Travelon has a few types - I have seen them on ebags and Amazon.

My fanciest ones are from Michael Kors.

enjoy the hunt!

I have a small Coach wristlet that I’ve used for many years, perfect size (& it’s still sold in Coach stores)

Edited by awhfy

I just recently found the "Joy Susan Mini Crossbody Wristlet Clutch" at a company/corporate store. After checking Amazon, I discovered they are available in lots and lots of colors. I bought the silver metallic version as it will go with everything and can be dressed up or down. You can use the included long strap and have a small crossbody purse, or use the included wristlet strap, or use no strap at all. Inside there are slots for 6 credit cards, and open pocket behind that, and another zippered pocket on the other side. My iPhone will fit in the center/main pocket and the whole thing zips to close. Then the zipper tab can get closed/locked down with a toggle. I love it so much, now I want another one in a fun color like watermelon for summer and our next cruise!

I tried a wristlet once and it just did not work for me.  I prefer a small crossbody and I have a couple of them I have used for years now.  One is a Brighton and the other is a Dooney.   But as mentioned earlier, many stores have different ones, sizes, shapes, etc...…..

If you have a Dillard's near you, they have a good handbag selection!

• 2 weeks later...