Cruise Critic Community
Kittyonions

Adjoining cabins on Azura

We are on Azura in March, and have booked adjoining cabins on C deck. Does anyone know if we will be able to open the partition between the two balconies, to enable us to share the outside area. Many thanks.

Yes you will have no problem having the connecting door opened, just mention it to your cabin steward when you board.  I assume you are aware that it is only a small connecting door,  only about the width of a standard cabin door, and on the big C deck balconies it does look even smaller.

15 hours ago, Kittyonions said:

We are on Azura in March, and have booked adjoining cabins on C deck. Does anyone know if we will be able to open the partition between the two balconies, to enable us to share the outside area. Many thanks.

I can say with 100% Guarantee you will be able to as we have had non adjoining cabins and the partitions are able to open throughout the ship. You will need to speak to Housekeeping On Board regarding this, Hope you found this useful!

Thanks for replying ts2004, I knew that someone on here would be able to answer this for us!

15 hours ago, Kittyonions said:

Thanks for replying ts2004, I knew that someone on here would be able to answer this for us!

No problem! I would suggest organise the cabins to adjoin by the room and the balcony and the stuard(ess) should deal with it when they are available which tends to be around 5-25mins.