Carnival Miracle Muster Drill

kaclmay

Any recent cruisers on the Miracle --- is the Muster Drill held outside or inside?    I always get a tad bit claustrophobic when it's held outside about 8 people deep and shoulder to shoulder with (sometimes stinky) strangers.... ugh.  Have loved our last several cruises where it's held at different locations inside, such as dining room, theater, etc.  Just wondering.... thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2019 at 12:17 PM, kaclmay said:

Any recent cruisers on the Miracle --- is the Muster Drill held outside or inside?    I always get a tad bit claustrophobic when it's held outside about 8 people deep and shoulder to shoulder with (sometimes stinky) strangers.... ugh.  Have loved our last several cruises where it's held at different locations inside, such as dining room, theater, etc.  Just wondering.... thanks!

stinky strangers lol

Just off the Miracle a week ago and muster was held outside. Also they will not start until all passengers have arrived. They spent a bit of time calling many individual names over the PA system telling them to report immediately to their muster station. They scan sail and sign cards.

My muster on Miracle last week was supposed to be outside, but ended up being very disorganized and chaotic - they herded a huge number of people into the "Gatsby's garden" area and we had to wait there (inside)