Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
VeroSue

PICTURE OF BED ON ARRIVAL

Recommended Posts

I AM LOOKING FOR A PICTURE OF THE LUGGAGE PROTECTOR THAT IS USUALLY ON YOUR BED WHEN YOU FIRST ARRIVE AND ALSO THE DAY YOU HAVE TO PACK TO LEAVE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never take a picture of the Bon Voyage.  It’s too sad. 

415CEA22-F863-4FC4-8FD2-4CFEF9B28139.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

Good heavens - why?   And why all caps??

I've learned to never ask...for every answer, there's a question.  :classic_smile:

 

Don't know about the CAPS though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always think they would be great for the back seat of the Yukon for wet dogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fizzy said:

I always think they would be great for the back seat of the Yukon for wet dogs.

I got a back seat 'hammock' from Orvis for my dog...works great, doesn't slide, has a mesh panel in the middle between the seats for airflow, and machine washable.  I don't know who loves it more, me or Argo...

Argo-BowWow-Avatar.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, UUNetBill said:

I've learned to never ask...for every answer, there's a question.  :classic_smile:

 

Don't know about the CAPS though...

Normally if you write in CAPS - you are shouting at people...  I doubt she meant that.  But why on earth photos of the Welcome mat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, UUNetBill said:

I got a back seat 'hammock' from Orvis for my dog...works great, doesn't slide, has a mesh panel in the middle between the seats for airflow, and machine washable.  I don't know who loves it more, me or Argo...

Argo-BowWow-Avatar.jpg

Showed it to Gucci and nope, my she wouldn't like it at all not soft enough .

20180910_094428_resized.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

Normally if you write in CAPS - you are shouting at people...  I doubt she meant that.  But why on earth photos of the Welcome mat!

Yep, I know that CAPS = shouting...but you'll notice the subject was all caps, too, so I just assumed that it was someone who doesn't do forums often and finds it easier to CAPS LOCK things.  And no idea why we'd want the luggage mat - but like I said, there are a LOT of questions here that I wonder about, but someone always finds an answer.   :classic_smile:  In fact, a photo was posted in what, 30 minutes?  Bravo, Crusin7!

 

22 minutes ago, ronrick1943 said:

Showed it to Gucci and nope, my she wouldn't like it at all not soft enough .

20180910_094428_resized.jpg

I see my Argosaurus Rex isn't the only spoiled pup on here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What beautiful dogs!  

 

Have no clue what the point is luggage mat on the bed.  Will keep reading so I'll understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Travelcat2 said:

What beautiful dogs!  

 

Have no clue what the point is luggage mat on the bed.  Will keep reading so I'll understand.

 

Read Fuzzy post #5--------like maybe wants to get one for home😄

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ronrick1943 said:

 

Read Fuzzy post #5--------like maybe wants to get one for home😄

Actually yes...this is all so cute. Sometimes I feel like I need a Hazmat suit in the truck from all the dog dribbles and noses and wet fur and crumbled cookies!  A big towel on top of it would help because towels alone don;t quite cut it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you flip the mat in the photo shown above, it becomes the Bon Voyage mat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

If you flip the mat in the photo shown above, it becomes the Bon Voyage mat.

 

It does, but no one wants to see that side.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

If you flip the mat in the photo shown above, it becomes the Bon Voyage mat.

 

5 minutes ago, ronrick1943 said:

 

It does, but no one wants to see that side.........

Nope, that's the "Sad Side".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 3:06 PM, ronrick1943 said:

Showed it to Gucci and nope, my she wouldn't like it at all not soft enough .

20180910_094428_resized.jpg

 

Spoiled dogs indeed...there’s no better kind! Here’s our Milo enjoying an escape from MN winter at the gulf coast. Off topic I know....

25715DCF-69DD-4068-84DD-52E07F3C1909.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww!

 

I'm betting the OP wanted the pic to add to a blog or something--it's an enticing picture, after all, at least when the Welcome side is up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo invites you to #CrewUpWithWomen
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...