Looking for Glory Fun Times (Out of NOLA), please!

We are leaving out of NOLA on March 16.  5 days, porting in Cozumel and Progreso.  Looking for the Fun Times for this itinerary.  My 17 year old daughter specifically asked for "those daily schedule thingys"  😄 All I can find are the "Schedule thingys" for Glory out of Miami.  Thanks so much!  

1 hour ago, wms99 said:

Once onboard, we use the hub app 100% more than the fun times. You can set reminders for stuff you want to do later in the day.

I am sure this is true!  I can't wait for this feature of the Hub app.  Unfortunately, that doesn't give us anything to look at to help build the anticipation!!  We can't wait for March 16th!!

Hey I was wondering if we don't get any updates prior to your sailing would you mind posting them when you return. I would love to look at them and pick your brain as I'm a first time Carnival cruiser (longtime Royal Caribbean cruiser).

On 3/6/2019 at 7:37 AM, wms99 said:

Once onboard, we use the hub app 100% more than the fun times. You can set reminders for stuff you want to do later in the day.

We did the Journeys cruise on the Glory February 16-28. DO NOT rely on the hub. It was inaccurate several times on the cruise. Cross reference the Fun Times with the hub to make sure you are where you want to be at the right time.

• 2 weeks later...