Cruise Critic Community
Cruising Kinder Teacher

Looking for Glory Fun Times (Out of NOLA), please!

We are leaving out of NOLA on March 16.  5 days, porting in Cozumel and Progreso.  Looking for the Fun Times for this itinerary.  My 17 year old daughter specifically asked for "those daily schedule thingys"  😄 All I can find are the "Schedule thingys" for Glory out of Miami.  Thanks so much!  

Glory just left Miami for NO on Sat. There have been no cruises from There yet

First cruise happening now. Cruise returns this Thursday. 

If you find them once this cruise gets back, do you mind sharing!? We sail in April and I'd love to see them before we go. Thanks!

Once onboard, we use the hub app 100% more than the fun times. You can set reminders for stuff you want to do later in the day.

1 hour ago, wms99 said:

Once onboard, we use the hub app 100% more than the fun times. You can set reminders for stuff you want to do later in the day.

I am sure this is true!  I can't wait for this feature of the Hub app.  Unfortunately, that doesn't give us anything to look at to help build the anticipation!!  We can't wait for March 16th!!

Hey I was wondering if we don't get any updates prior to your sailing would you mind posting them when you return. I would love to look at them and pick your brain as I'm a first time Carnival cruiser (longtime Royal Caribbean cruiser).

On 3/6/2019 at 7:37 AM, wms99 said:

We did the Journeys cruise on the Glory February 16-28. DO NOT rely on the hub. It was inaccurate several times on the cruise. Cross reference the Fun Times with the hub to make sure you are where you want to be at the right time.

Glory replaced the Triumph on the 5 day cruises out of NOLA. Maybe find a Triumph 5 day fun times. It won't be exact of course as the boats are slightly different (Glory is slightly larger) but I would imagine it would be similar. 

If someone comes across one in the next couple of weeks, I would like for it to be posted!  Cruising next month and would love to get an idea of what to expect!

Yes PLEASE POST!!!!  Sailing in May and would love to know if they are doing a white party and 70s 80s party

I just got off the Glory Yesterday and here are the Fun Times.  I also included the Circle C activity schedule.  The dates are correct on it but the days of the week are listed wrong.

Monday.jpeg

Monday 2.jpeg

Tuesday.jpeg

Tuesday 2.jpeg

WED.jpeg

WED2.jpeg

Thurs.jpeg

Thurs2.jpeg

FRi.jpeg

FRi2.jpeg

C1.jpeg

C.jpeg

Posted (edited)

thanks, you're da bomb.  anyone have the Camp Ocean schedule?

Edited by cyberhiker

Thank you for posting the fun times.  We are sailing in April.  Can't wait!

Thank you so much! I'd love to hear your thoughts. We've cruised out of NOLA a couple of times but October will be our first time on the Glory.

Thank you for taking the time to post these. Very much appreciated. We'll be on the same cruise April 27.

Just got off the Glory 4/4. Did the 5 day and had a blast! Carnival did not disappoint! 

On 4/9/2019 at 7:23 AM, BellyflopchampRC said:

Who was your cruise director?

Dustin. He was great! Make sure you go to the 80's music trivia. He makes it SO much fun!