Azamara & LCV Emails

Grandma Cruising

Just now, Lottie A said:

I have had some about the rebranding and  also the 2020 deals. About two/three a week recently. Sorry I have deleted them. Also had emails specific to my July Pursuit cruise of course. 

That sounds as if I’ve fallen off the email list again. I’ll go onto the website and Celebrities website and sign up for emails again & see if that helps!

I've called again and they say it is "fixed"...but nothing yet!! And I was told it was fixed before!! :(:( How can this be so difficult for AZ to get us on the email list?...and it sounds like those of you who have been placed on the list continue to "fall off" again!!! LuAnn

Maybe I haven’t fallen off the LCV list as I just got the email with the LCV Newsletter.

Here it is

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6916727365067e7116-fdc51570746400787d12757c67-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe271771766c0c79771176-ff981271

VIEW IN BROWSER  
3294373b-090a-4016-bc8f-a8da202c3d01.png
LE CLUB VOYAGE   |   FAQ   |   CONTACT US
Faro de Cabo Polonio, Uruguay Le Club Voyage World Newsletter Read Now

This month's Le Club Voyage Newsletter is filled with so much exciting news! We can't wait for you to learn about Azamara's bold, new evolution and what this means for you.

Scroll through to find a recap of our LCV voyage to Alaska, and get a peek at all the new paths of exploration now available to you on every single one of our sailings.

Your continued loyalty means the world to us. We can't wait to welcome you back on board, connecting you to new moments of authenticity across the globe.

Best Regards,

07c1f163-035d-407a-8d3d-ed2108e90129.jpg
Sandra Penaranda LCV Ambassador
Sandra Penaranda
LCV Ambassador 
View Newsletter
Featured Articles
Introducing New Paths of Exploration by Land Read More
Best Moments of Our LCV Voyage to Alaska Read More
Top 7 Things To Do In Uruguay Read More
We’d love to meet your friends
Telling your friends about Azamara® can be so much more than just sharing exciting travel stories! Refer someone to us who has never sailed with us and receive Future Cruise Credit on your next adventure, thanks to our Refer & Receive Program. Refer a Friend Who Has Never Sailed With Us | Your friend books and sails | You Receive 300 USD Future Cruise Credit

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION

Visit Us Online AZAMARACLUBCRUISES.COM
Call Us Today 1.855.AZAMARA

OR CONTACT YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR

Explore Further

FOLLOW US ON

Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest
*Note: Future Cruise Credits earned are based on the number of new reservations, not guests. For example, if you refer two guests who are both new to Azamara, but they create one new reservation, you will earn $300 USD in Future Cruise Credits once they complete their voyage. However, if two separate new reservations are created, then you would receive $600 USD in Future Cruise Credits.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.
Azamara // 1050 Caribbean Way // Miami, FL 33132

© 2019 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. Intended for U.S. transmission only. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Belfastman said:

I assume you mean you don't get marketing emails - do you not get emails from Azamara such as your invoice for a booked cruise and a reminder close to when final payment is due? I book with Azamara and do receive an email invoice and final payment reminder. It is with these that the email about upgrades is generated.

That is correct...apart from the payment and invoice..nothing else. We did receive an e-mail recently and were quite excited, but it seems to have been a one off, alas.

3 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Interestingly on this cruise we got a sheet in our cabin to complete asking us if we wanted to get emails from Azamara

Been happening on every cruise since late last year.  At least it’s being put inside the cabin now they were breaching data protection on Pursuit leaving it outside for all to see your email address. 

On 7/11/2019 at 12:15 AM, LuAnn said:

Bonnie...are you "out there"...??? I know you have tried...again and again to "fix" the email glitch"...but it keeps on happening??? HELP!!! LuAnn

Hi Luann, 

by ‘keeps on happening’ do you mean you DO get our emails for awhile and then don’t get them (again and again)? 

Have you been working with our LCV team to get this straightened out? Where in the process are you?

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

As previously posted in April, this worked for me, so maybe worth a try! Go onto the Celebrity website .(Not the Azamara website)  Celebrity and Azamara have the same membership number. Chose Captains Club. Chose login to your account . Sign in using Azamara number and password. Click on My Account then Settings, then Preferences- offers and communications and tick the Azamara box if not done already.This  box wasn't ticked on mine before. I have received countless emails since April! If you have already done all this and still don't have them I don't have any more answers. Sorry!  

21 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Luann, 

by ‘keeps on happening’ do you mean you DO get our emails for awhile and then don’t get them (again and again)? 

Have you been working with our LCV team to get this straightened out? Where in the process are you?

P.s. this should probably be moved to a new (or old) thread with relevant subject line, don’t you think?

I am receiving NO emails...even with 2 cruises booked...and yes...I have a very nice young lady who is trying to help me "fix it"!! And that has been going on for weeks. LuAnn

1 hour ago, combine said:

As previously posted in April, this worked for me, so maybe worth a try! Go onto the Celebrity website .(Not the Azamara website)  Celebrity and Azamara have the same membership number. Chose Captains Club. Chose login to your account . Sign in using Azamara number and password. Click on My Account then Settings, then Preferences- offers and communications and tick the Azamara box if not done already.This  box wasn't ticked on mine before. I have received countless emails since April! If you have already done all this and still don't have them I don't have any more answers. Sorry!  

Thanks so much...will give it a try!!! LuAnn

New email earlier this week

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe7115717164017e7514-fded1076726c077873177471-fe9515737262067e71-fec515747363027f-fe2a12757661067c701c72-ff981073

0d43b4a1-83fc-4399-96e3-552137f88e6b.png

Our new Guided Land Tours are the perfect pre or post addition to your voyage. We have a huge choice of over 1,700 unique land offerings to pair with our voyages. For a short extension, our Stay Local tours give you the opportunity to live like a local for either 2 or 3 days before or after your voyage.

For a more in depth exploration, look at a ‘Land Journey’ -  4 to 6 days of cultural immersion, discovering some of the best ‘inland’ sights of your destination. Or for a truly bucket-list adventure, our AzAmazing Journeys will give you once-in-a-lifetime experiences in some of the world’s most exotic destinations.

We’ve handpicked a small selection of our favourites below.
LEARN MORE
1807c849-5a08-4b7d-87ea-2b86b1951805.png
Stay Local in Dubai (2 Night Pre/Post-Cruise)
eb8abd01-26af-42ef-93c9-34c064a9980e.png
Highlights

Box Park: Home away from home for Dubai's hipster population, here you'll find restaurants, art installations, pop-ups, and niche boutiques.
Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: Escape the metropolis and get up close and personal with falcons, oryx and gazelles.
Dubai Opera: Designed by Danish Architect Janus Rostock, it's a feat of architectural design.
And much more...
EXPLORE THIS TOUR
Kuranda Rainforest & Great Barrier Reef (4 Night Pre/3 Night Post-Cruise)
a63c5fe9-e0d8-4aab-8613-a0dea41e8119.png
Highlights

Kuranda Scenic Railway: Rumble through 15 tunnels and across 37 bridges as you ride this engineering marvel high into the Kuranda Ranges.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: Board a six-passenger gondola and descend from Kuranda to Cairns on a panoramic ride above the rainforest canopy.
Great Barrier Reef: Snorkel two sites on a five-hour seafaring adventure complete with an onboard marine biologist who'll provide insight and answer questions.
And much more...
EXPLORE THIS TOUR
In Search of Orangutans in Borneo (4 Night Pre/Post-Cruise)
b7bb412f-6dcf-4794-b830-f90c4a4459ca.png
Highlights

Discover Orangutans: Spend time at the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, enjoying a walk through the rainforest for "feeding time".
Small Bear Care: Learn about efforts for protecting the world's smallest bear at the Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre.
And much more...
EXPLORE THIS TOUR

We hope you enjoyed this email from
Azamara Club Cruises | Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands | Weybridge,
Surrey KT13 0NY

And another one from LCV

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6816727366057e7117-fdcb15707463017d7516797062-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe301772776c0178741170-ff951274

VIEW IN BROWSER  
Seward, Alaska 2019 LCV Voyage Fond Memories of Alaska See Special Moments

It seems like only yesterday we were planning our 2019 LCV Voyage to Alaska, and now, we're reliving all the unforgettable moments shared together in the Last Frontier. From cruising through glacial wonderlands to countless wildlife sightings and the most succulent king crabs we've ever tasted, our 10-Night Alaska Intensive was well worth the wait, and definitely worth the full year it took to carefully craft this special voyage for you.

Simply put, it was a mind-expanding adventure filled with countless immersive experiences. I'm so excited to share some of our favorite moments from the trip. For those of you who couldn't make it, no worries! Our pictures will make you feel like you were there, and, hopefully, inspire you to explore the wonders of Alaska with us very soon.

As always, we can't thank you enough for your continued loyalty and look forward to sharing more once-in-a-lifetime adventures.

Best Regards,

Sandra Penaranda
LCV Ambassador
See Special Moments
Behind-the-scenes of our LCV dining takeover
A hearty Alaskan lunch in Sitka, Alaska
White Night performance by Hotel Director, Ernest
See All Special Moments

Explore Further

FOLLOW US ON

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.

©2019 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. Intended for U.S. transmission only. 
View as Webpage  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Privacy Policy

22 hours ago, LuAnn said:

I am receiving NO emails...even with 2 cruises booked...and yes...I have a very nice young lady who is trying to help me "fix it"!! And that has been going on for weeks. LuAnn

Hi LuAnn,

Please email LCVambassador@leclubvoyage.com. Our LCV ambassador, Sandra, promises to look into your situation early next week. Hopefully we can get you back on the mailing list soon!

p.s. I only occasionally read this thread since there is little I can do about upgrades (past or future). That is why I suggested you move your query about getting emails to a more relevant thread title.

Edited by BBMacLaird
added the p.s.

15 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi LuAnn,

Hopefully you saw my post asking you to email our LCV ambassador Sandra at LCVambassador@leclubvoyage.com

NO...but I am emailing her now...I was told when I called AZ..that trying to "get a hold of the LCV Ambassador .."was impossible"...and that i should talk to the rep on the phone? And that "rep" would try and help?  And "pass the message along"...Bonnie....I don't think any of us are trying to be "difficult" ..but the "service"...ANY of us are getting...no matter "our standing" with LCV etc.....is not that great??? I think you know...that many of us...are just asking for "service"??? ...AKA...help with our questions???...TBH...I don't think that is so hard??? LuAnn

Another one today from the UK to the UK

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6115717164017e721d-fded1076726c077873177471-fe9515737262067e71-fec515747363027f-fe2a12757661067c701c72-ff981073

f56f9db8-a018-4655-b184-4e3c90b19798.png
Hurry! There's only 2 days left to take advantage of $500 onboard credit with your booking on select voyages. Whether you opt to catch a rare glimpse of the pink dolphins that live within the rivers of the Yriapu Rainforest or cruise through the icy-blue labyrinths of the Antarctic Sound, our limited-time offer on voyages gives you the freedom to explore all the colours of South America and beyond at an unrivalled value.

Explore sailings and book now!
SAVE NOW
15ede954-05ed-4285-b14b-38d361210344.png
5 NIGHT
CARIBBEAN SUNSETS VOYAGE
14 DECEMBER, 2019 | AZAMARA JOURNEY®
VIEW VOYAGE
8b66ab8d-d5c2-4a02-94b9-36429e079c7d.png
10 NIGHT
SOUTH AFRICA INTENSIVE VOYAGE
31 JANUARY, 2020 | AZAMARA QUEST®
VIEW VOYAGE
6a2722dd-62de-4581-8b09-59fc4077514b.png
12 NIGHT
CARNIVAL IN RIO VOYAGE
19 FEBRUARY, 2020 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
3b89ace1-8021-492a-9cf4-7706221b8834.png
1f905a45-00d6-4053-aef0-f8a97525a1c9.png
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
For more information or to make a reservation:

Call us on our local rate number: 0344 493 6060 (UK), or visit us

We hope you enjoyed this email from
Azamara Club Cruises | Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands | Weybridge,
Surrey KT13 0NY

Company number: 07366612 

On 7/12/2019 at 3:11 PM, LuAnn said:

NO...but I am emailing her now...I was told when I called AZ..that trying to "get a hold of the LCV Ambassador .."was impossible"...and that i should talk to the rep on the phone? And that "rep" would try and help?  And "pass the message along"...Bonnie....I don't think any of us are trying to be "difficult" ..but the "service"...ANY of us are getting...no matter "our standing" with LCV etc.....is not that great??? I think you know...that many of us...are just asking for "service"??? ...AKA...help with our questions???...TBH...I don't think that is so hard??? LuAnn

Hi Luann, just following up with you because Sandra, our LCV ambassador, says she’s not heard from you yet. Maybe you’ve written and are being helped by someone else?

On 7/12/2019 at 6:44 PM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

And another one from LCV

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6816727366057e7117-fdcb15707463017d7516797062-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe301772776c0178741170-ff951274

VIEW IN BROWSER  
Seward, Alaska 2019 LCV Voyage Fond Memories of Alaska See Special Moments

It seems like only yesterday we were planning our 2019 LCV Voyage to Alaska, and now, we're reliving all the unforgettable moments shared together in the Last Frontier. From cruising through glacial wonderlands to countless wildlife sightings and the most succulent king crabs we've ever tasted, our 10-Night Alaska Intensive was well worth the wait, and definitely worth the full year it took to carefully craft this special voyage for you.

Simply put, it was a mind-expanding adventure filled with countless immersive experiences. I'm so excited to share some of our favorite moments from the trip. For those of you who couldn't make it, no worries! Our pictures will make you feel like you were there, and, hopefully, inspire you to explore the wonders of Alaska with us very soon.

As always, we can't thank you enough for your continued loyalty and look forward to sharing more once-in-a-lifetime adventures.

Best Regards,

Sandra Penaranda
LCV Ambassador
See Special Moments
Behind-the-scenes of our LCV dining takeover
A hearty Alaskan lunch in Sitka, Alaska
White Night performance by Hotel Director, Ernest
See All Special Moments

Explore Further

FOLLOW US ON

©2019 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. Intended for U.S. transmission only. 
View as Webpage  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Privacy Policy

Isn't Ernest the Cruise Director rather than the Hotel Director???  Have I missed something?

Edited by aussie travel bird