Azamara & LCV Emails

Grandma Cruising

8 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Have you tried signing up with Celebrity? I think Phil (excitedofharpenden) found that after he made sure he was signed up for Celebrity, he got Azamara emails.

Just an FYI Grandma...I have been signed up with Celebrity for EONS and get tons of emails from them ALL the time...but that doesn't seem to have influenced my ability to get AZ emails at all!!! Still very "hit and miss"...and mostly "miss"!!! :)  LuAnn

6 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Just an FYI Grandma...I have been signed up with Celebrity for EONS and get tons of emails from them ALL the time...but that doesn't seem to have influenced my ability to get AZ emails at all!!! Still very "hit and miss"...and mostly "miss"!!! 🙂 LuAnn

Oh, gosh, that’s no good as a solution for you then. Well I’ll carry on posting in here when I get emails and copy and paste them if people request them - that’s so long as I keep getting them!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Oh, gosh, that’s no good as a solution for you then. Well I’ll carry on posting in here when I get emails and copy and paste them if people request them - that’s so long as I keep getting them!

Thank you

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 7:52 AM, grayjay said:

I still don't get ANY e-mails, neither to invite me to spend money on another cruise or shore excursion, nor to inform me of surveys or specials, despite me having signed up numerous times in the correct way or even after I wrote to our LCV ambassador with no reaction at all. Sadly I think back to the times when there was a Nicole where each and every e-mail was promptly answered and it was easy to get information because it arrived in time in my mail's in-box.

Strangely enough, I get news from parent company RCL by mail even if we sailed with them only twice or so.

Hi Grayjay, please email our LCV ambassador Sandra. She is standing by to help you.

Her email is: lcvambassador@leclubvoyage.com

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tiggertom said:

We have each received an email today headed ”Adventure awaits for very interest”. And the prices are in £ sterling - yay 😀 . Is this different ones from the ones you got HGC? Thanks

It’s sounds as if it’s the same email. It’s definitely not from the UK - the UK ones always have the UK address at the bottom. My email has no prices in the email itself, you have to click on Learn More or Browse Programs to get prices. I clicked and watched the URL at the top - initially it went to Azamara.com, then clicked over to Azamara.co.uk with £ prices. I guess it’s set up to recognise where you are and send you to the right website for your currency.

I’m pleased to hear you finally got an email from Azamara! 

12 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

It’s sounds as if it’s the same email. It’s definitely not from the UK - the UK ones always have the UK address at the bottom. My email has no prices in the email itself, you have to click on Learn More or Browse Programs to get prices. I clicked and watched the URL at the top - initially it went to Azamara.com, then clicked over to Azamara.co.uk with £ prices. I guess it’s set up to recognise where you are and send you to the right website for your currency.

I’m pleased to hear you finally got an email from Azamara! 

I know, success, and we both get them now! The address at the bottom is Miami but the difference is that the prices are sterling when you click on the learn more button. We’re happy 😊 

• Like 1

Another one today, this time from the UK. It’s headed Last Minute Transatlantic & Tropical Voyages, featuring Lisbon to Rio in November, Hawaii & Tahiti in January and South Africa Intensive also in January. Prices in £ sterling.

If anyone hasn’t seen it, just ask & I’ll copy & paste it here.

16 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Another one today, this time from the UK. It’s headed Last Minute Transatlantic & Tropical Voyages, featuring Lisbon to Rio in November, Hawaii & Tahiti in January and South Africa Intensive also in January. Prices in £ sterling.

If anyone hasn’t seen it, just ask & I’ll copy & paste it here.

Thought the problem was sorted however we haven’t received that email😤, what is going on? Can you post it please? Thanks.

43 minutes ago, tiggertom said:

Thought the problem was sorted however we haven’t received that email😤, what is going on? Can you post it please? Thanks.

Certainly. Seems like you’re getting emails sent by Miami, but not those sent from the UK. It may be worth your while emailing Richard Twynam, UK MD at RTwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com.

Here’s the email from Azamara

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6615717065017e7216-fded1076726c077873177471-fe9515737262067e71-fec515747363027f-fe2a12757661067c701c72-ff941077

650ea594-37a2-4e2c-b15f-a8c4e7489988.png
Our Last Minute Cruises are almost sold out, so make sure you act fast if you're looking for a break in the next couple of months. To save the most, you can book our guarantee staterooms meaning you select your stateroom and we allocate you on the ship. By doing this, you are still fully eligible to all amenities with a normal booking such as free gratuities, free standard drinks package, shuttle service at ports and more!

We have several Transatlantic voyages available before the end of the year, including our Portuguese Discoveries Voyage taking you from Lisbon to Rio De Janeiro over 17 Nights. In addition to this, we have some exciting itineraries including our 18 Night Hawaii & Tahiti Voyagefrom just £2,713pp and our South Africa Intensive Voyage from £1,520pp both taking place in January 2020. 
SAVE NOW
e1fbcc4f-df15-4e4a-b645-19cd1443a459.png
a0ff0da0-b7cf-4b62-816a-088fb9573a60.png
17 NIGHT
PORTUGUESE DISCOVERIES VOYAGE
13 NOVEMBER, 2019 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
0c00dc2b-3a60-4fde-a728-a80a76b1b73b.png
18 NIGHT
HAWAII & TAHITI VOYAGE
5 JANUARY, 2020 | AZAMARA JOURNEY
VIEW VOYAGE
b39021df-8fff-427f-b53b-b75479db5306.png
10 NIGHT
SOUTH AFRICA INTENSIVE VOYAGE
21 JANUARY, 2020 | AZAMARA QUEST
VIEW VOYAGE
3b89ace1-8021-492a-9cf4-7706221b8834.png
1f905a45-00d6-4053-aef0-f8a97525a1c9.png
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
View as webpage   |  Booking Conditions   |   Privacy Policy
Azamara.co.uk 
For more information or to make a reservation:

Call us on our local rate number: 0344 493 6060 (UK), or visit us online.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.

You have received this email as you previously requested to receive email updates from us.

Cruise only holidays are protected through our membership of ABTA
RCL Cruises Ltd: ATOL 10372 and ABTA Y3001;
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd: ATOL 3088 and ABTA Y1650.

We hope you enjoyed this email from
Azamara | Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands | Weybridge,
Surrey KT13 0NY

Company number: 07366612 

I have given up on trying to get these emails.  Went through a tortuous process last year - finally started to receive them - not had anything since July 2019 re perks of LCV membership.  Havent got the energy to start again despite having B2B booked for next June.

15 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I received an Azamara email today from Miami. It’s headed Celebrating our Chefs Delicious Passions. I can copy and paste it if you haven’t received it & want to see it - just let me know.

Thanks HGC but we received that one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

And another one today, sent by the UK office to us in the UK.

Its headed ‘Immersive Mediterranean Journeys’ and highlights their summer 2020 Mediterranean offerings. Very happy to copy and paste it for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

We didn’t get that one HGC but we are not sailing Azamara next year so no need to post it. Thanks

30 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

New one today - a one week sale of South America cruises. Sent from the UK to me in the UK, so it may be a sale for UK customers only. Happy to copy & paste it, if anyone wants me to. it includes solo savings and OBC.

A great price if you had the time and cash.

34 minutes ago, Lookyboy said:

Yes please. I should like to see this one. Thank you.

Here it is. I think the offer is now on the opening page of the UK site.

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6915717060057e7711-fdec1279736c0d7c72157374-fe9515737262067e71-fec515747363027f-fdfe15727d65047d7d147870-ff941778

6bbf2310-6c38-40f6-a14a-0d6ced0eab84.png

Experience three immersive back-to-back voyages around the spectacular continent of South America for the incredible price of just £4,999pp.

Sail from Buenos Aires up to Rio De Janeiro for the legendary festival that is the Rio Carnival before voyaging to ‘the end of the world’, Ushuaia, the gateway to Antarctica. Then sail up the coast of Chile, gazing in awe at the stunning Chilean Fjords, up to the birthplace of the great Inca civilisation, Peru.  Finally, complete your epic adventure by sailing through the Panama Canal and heading towards Miami via the beautiful Caribbean Island of Grand Cayman.
095b67a7-22ee-4693-b236-2fbc6efd8f1a.png
Tick off bucket list items that include exploring the majestic National Park of Torres Del Paine, swimming with sea lions at the Palomino Islands and discovering the ancient city of Chichén Itzá, once home of the mighty Mayan Empire. And if your taste for adventure is still not sated, then add on a pre voyage tour to discover one of the great wonders of the world, Machu Picchu, or the astonishing sight of the magnificent Iguazu Falls.

You can experience all three voyages from just £4,999pp – plus receive $1,200 in Onboard Credit to spend! But this offer is available for just one week so don’t miss your chance to secure this once in a lifetime adventure. 

Alternatively, combine two of the three voyages back to back from just £3,499pp.

And Solo Travellers can also enjoy savings, as this fantastic price is available for a reduced single supplement of 175%.

This deal cannot be booked online – so call to book on 0344 493 4016.

Book by Friday 1st November.

Please note, our call centre is closed on Sundays.
VIEW OFFER
5ed50837-ec42-4674-8e8d-707ee5c9634f.png
2ed5460f-ea75-4559-8269-a77088613fc7.png
12 NIGHT
CARNIVAL IN RIO VOYAGE
19 FEBRUARY, 2020 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
5d0f6868-3bfc-484d-810c-8bf18093b17f.png
21 NIGHT
ARGENTINA, CHILE & PERU VOYAGE
2 MARCH, 2020 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
e60b945b-c240-4b94-b129-3e289e7cb036.png
13 NIGHT
PANAMA CANAL VOYAGE
23 MARCH, 2020 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
3b89ace1-8021-492a-9cf4-7706221b8834.png
1f905a45-00d6-4053-aef0-f8a97525a1c9.png
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
For more information or to make a reservation:

Call us on our local rate number: 0344 493 6060 (UK), or visit us online.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.
Cruise only holidays are protected through our membership of ABTA
RCL Cruises Ltd: ATOL 10372 and ABTA Y3001;
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd: ATOL 3088 and ABTA Y1650.

We hope you enjoyed this email from
Azamara | Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands | Weybridge,
Surrey KT13 0NY

Company number: 07366612