Who’s booked for 2019 Season?

Got2Cruise

1 hour ago, keokukjoe said:

Emerald Sky, 7/12-26, Amsterdam to Budapest.  First river cruise. Hope that the water levels cooperate. 

Yes. Fingers crossed for a non eventful season.  I think knowing the realities of river cruising and what might occur makes it easier to deal with if it does. 

4 minutes ago, bobcatalfie said:

Uniworld cruise July 2 - July 11, Magnificent Moselle and Rhine, Frankfurt to Cologne. Last July we did Uniworld's Highlights of Eastern Europe on the Danube, Bucharest to Budapest. Can't wait~

Enjoy. Sounds lovely. 

45 minutes ago, bobcatalfie said:

Uniworld cruise July 2 - July 11, Magnificent Moselle and Rhine, Frankfurt to Cologne. Last July we did Uniworld's Highlights of Eastern Europe on the Danube, Bucharest to Budapest. Can't wait~

I love this itinerary. What a great combination of towns. Mainz, Boppard (highly recommend the hike to the view of the Rhine bends), Cochem, Trier, Remich and Luxembourg. Love the fact that they offer the Villa Borg and the Saar bow. Both very interesting places.

Enjoy.

notamermaid

On 3/11/2019 at 11:02 AM, VT Hokie Cruiser said:

Doing Prague-Budapest with Avalon starting April 28. Sailing on the brand new Envision.

We are doing Avalon Prague to Budapest on July 14.  I would love to hear your thoughts on this cruise and new ship.  Did you do any of the extra excursions offered?  Hope you are having a great time!

Sue & Mike - Charlotte, NC

On 4/29/2019 at 8:36 PM, Got2Cruise said:

Your plan seems marvelous. I wish we were brave enough to dare international driving. But with our track record  somehow we’d end up in Outer Mongolia. 🤣

GPS/Sat Nav system with relevant continental map set really does help a lot. It doesn't precisely make it easy but it's a definite peace of mind advantage when you can just hit a few buttons and be guided back to that night's hotel. Provided you can actually figure out how to exit the infernal traffic circle in front of the Asda first. (Yes, we've done That Scene from European Vacation once or twice) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 2:24 PM, gadugger said:

April 25, 2019 AmaCello Arles to Lyon with 3 day pre-cruise stay in Barcelona.

Would be interested to know how you like the cruise, itinerary etc. We're booked for August, from Arles to Lyon then round trip Paris to the coast ("Romantic Rhone & Seine" on AmaCello). This is only my second river cruise and our first in Europe. Did you find a roll call on this website? 

On 5/4/2019 at 11:28 PM, Inspirazione said:

Hi!  We are booked for our first river cruise.... Uniworld Delightful Danube September 25th.  Anyone else?

We rarely find matches for RC due to the very low amount of pax. Can’t wait to learn your impressions of River Cruises 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrsrev2012 said:

Would be interested to know how you like the cruise, itinerary etc. We're booked for August, from Arles to Lyon then round trip Paris to the coast ("Romantic Rhone & Seine" on AmaCello). This is only my second river cruise and our first in Europe. Did you find a roll call on this website? 

If you search through All Other River Cruise Roll Calls you might find a roll call for the route you are on, as well as for Ama generally. You are unlikely to find one for a specific cruise. Because ships are small and most excursions are included less need for roll calls.

Hi

We are booked July 27,2029 on Viking Grand European Tour Bucharest to Amsterdam. Our first river cruise. Did a  TA on Viking Star.  Love Viking.  Anyone on this cruise? 

Sandy & Butch Lester. 

1 hour ago, Sle0902 said:

Hi

We are booked July 27,2029 on Viking Grand European Tour Bucharest to Amsterdam. Our first river cruise. Did a  TA on Viking Star.  Love Viking.  Anyone on this cruise? 

Sandy & Butch Lester. 

2029?

2 hours ago, caniac306 said:

We are cruising the Rhine River for our first ever river cruise in July with Avalon.

Can’t wait!

A perfect itinerary for the first timer. So many interesting sights to see and enjoy. 

10 of us are also booked on the Rhine with Avalon in October. We're counting on NOTAMERMAID to provide good water levels and great weather!  (But seriously, a big thank you to Notamermaid for all your updates, been following you for over a year)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oneadam12 said:

10 of us are also booked on the Rhine with Avalon in October. We're counting on NOTAMERMAID to provide good water levels and great weather!  (But seriously, a big thank you to Notamermaid for all your updates, been following you for over a year)

Happy to help.

Thank you for your kind words.

(Blush, hide under the table)

notamermaid

• Like 2

On 5/23/2019 at 6:32 PM, Got2Cruise said:

A perfect itinerary for the first timer. So many interesting sights to see and enjoy. 

I read on these boards that it was the perfect start! Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oneadam12 said:

Also booked in October (13th) on the Avalon Visionary AND following Notamermaid's informative reports.  

This will be our first river cruise!  A decade ago we spent 5 days in Boppard exploring the River area. Loved it!   Then in 2012 I spent few days with my sister in Beilstein watching the riverboats glide by.  I knew then I wanted to revisit the area with my husband, but this time on one of those boats.  Or are they ships?  I'm a novice at this.  

Here's hoping the Rivers flow in our favor.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...