Cruise Critic Community
kazu

* ms Oosterdam in Port Everglades & Eurodam in San Diego - Sail a Way - Mar. 9th *

There are 2 blue hulled beauties sailing for this one.  One in Port Everglades and one in San Diego.  Makes you wish the San Diego webcam was of better quality when you see the itinerary that these excited CC’ers are going on.

The Oosterdam is doing a JoCo charter and will be at pier 26:

34A74132-2222-4912-ABDA-2677F1B95CC6.gif.f130a25ab0806d9d82820983e03f928d.gif

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (09 Mar d1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (10 Mar 0800-1600); Tortola, British Virgin Islands (12 Mar 1000-1900); San Juan, Puerto Rico (13 Mar 0800(+1)0100); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (16 Mar a0700)

Other ships in port are the Independence Of The Seas (pier 18), Celebrity Infinity (pier 19) and Caribbean Princess (pier 02).

The webcams can be found at https://portevergladeswebcam.com & https://ftlauderdalewebcam.com

The Eurodam is sailing out of San Diego on the 28 day Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas:

A6E8AAA4-1435-4B55-A99D-5ADA97A2B482.jpeg.8bb89a460c7b2260e982f70b16e0d874.jpeg

San Diego, California (09 Mar d1700); Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii (15 Mar 0700-1800); Hilo, Hawaii (16 Mar 0800-1800); Fanning Island, Kiribati (20 Mar 0800-1700); Bora Bora, French Polynesia (23 Mar a0800); Raiatea, French Polynesia (25 Mar 0800-1800); Moorea, French Polynesia (26 Mar 0700-1800); Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia (26 Mar a2100); Fakarava, French Polynesia (28 Mar 0800-1700); Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia (30 Mar 0800-1700); San Diego, California (06 Apr a0700)

The webcam is located at http://sundiegolive.com

For the Addicts:  The Zuiderdam is in Aruba and the Koningsdam in St Maarten.

The webcam for Aruba is located https://www.portarubawebcam.com

The webcam for St Maarten is located at https://www.portstmaartenwebcam.com

Next up are the Zuiderdam in Port Everglades and the Rotterdam in Tampa on March 10th, 2019.

Ooh, the Eurodam itinerary looks awesome!! We will be on the Oosterdam coming through the Panama Canal in April. Can't wait!!

Needing some Vitamin Sea!

Posted (edited)

I plan to be here. 

One correction - Zuidy can't be in Aruba tomorrow and FLL the next day - impossible. Since no one much watches Aruba when FLL has Dam ships - it shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Happily@Sea

Don't know if I'll be here for sail in, for sure not for sail away. We'll be watching the sail away from the back deck on the Eurodam. Had dinner tonight at the Fish Market with a great bunch from our roll call.

Allan

7 hours ago, Happily@Sea said:

I plan to be here. 

One correction - Zuidy can't be in Aruba tomorrow and FLL the next day - impossible. Since no one much watches Aruba when FLL has Dam ships - it shouldn't be a problem.

Yep, Zuidy is on the second of her two sea days, in the Florida Straits, tomorrow and will be in FLL on Sunday

5 hours ago, ski ww said:

Don't know if I'll be here for sail in, for sure not for sail away. We'll be watching the sail away from the back deck on the Eurodam. Had dinner tonight at the Fish Market with a great bunch from our roll call.

Allan

Great place.

We have had lunch and dinner there many times.

Have a great cruise.

10 hours ago, Happily@Sea said:

I plan to be here. 

3 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Yep, Zuidy is on the second of her two sea days, in the Florida Straits, tomorrow and will be in FLL on Sunday

Thanks.

Sorry about that.  Something must have changed since my listing was drawn up.

I guess I will have to start double chcking 😞 

43 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks.

Jacqui, 

Don't worry about double checking the other ports, us addicts are usually the only ones there [unless someone is looking for a particular ship], you are doing enough to keep this going for us. I only added the correction so others would know that that Dam ship would not be there and not to look for it. 

Thanks again for starting these sailaway threads for us and enjoy your cruise on P'dam at the end of the month.

Carole

6 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

Jacqui, 

Don't worry about double checking the other ports, us addicts are usually the only ones there [unless someone is looking for a particular ship], you are doing enough to keep this going for us. I only added the correction so others would know that that Dam ship would not be there and not to look for it. 

Thanks again for starting these sailaway threads for us and enjoy your cruise on P'dam at the end of the month.

Carole

thanks kindly, Carole. 😄 

I do appreciate the correction.   I just hate to post inaccurate info 😉 

I too want to thank Jacqui aka Kazu for managing the sail away and future cruise listing threads. Your hard work is greatly appreciated by all of us.

I think you are doing a Live From your soon sailing on the Prinsendam and I look forward to reading it every day. Knowing how much you love the Prinsendam, I suspect it will be bittersweet but enjoy.

Barbara

5 hours ago, kazu said:

Thanks.

No worries! :classic_wink:

Internet.jpg

PE Schedule now showing Oosterdam departing at 1600...  Forecast isi 77°, partly cloudy and rain at 1900...

8 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

I see Oosterdam is confirmed for 4:30 now.

Thanks 🙂. I might be able to catch it between dog care time and feeding if she’s on time 😉 

Good news is in 2 weeks puppy goes to 2 feedings a day which will free up early evening times 😄