Airport to cruise port

raspberry ridge

Can anyone  give me an idea of the taxi fare between the airport and the cruise terminal in Abu Dhabi? I emailed my airport hotel twice to ask this but they have never responded.It appears to be around a half hour drive but of course we will allow plenty of extra time for traffic and other contingencies.I just want to have enough local currency in case the taxi is not equipped for credit cards.Thank you.

8 hours ago, raspberry ridge said:

Can anyone  give me an idea of the taxi fare between the airport and the cruise terminal in Abu Dhabi? I emailed my airport hotel twice to ask this but they have never responded.It appears to be around a half hour drive but of course we will allow plenty of extra time for traffic and other contingencies.I just want to have enough local currency in case the taxi is not equipped for credit cards.Thank you.

The journey time from the airport to the cruise terminal should be around 40 minutes and the fare in the Dhs85 - Dhs95  range...

Anne...

Also be aware that most of the official (silver) taxis in AD run on CNG and have the tank in the boot (thats trunk to you!). This limits luggage capacity. Earlier this year my wife and I rode in the back seat, one large case and 2 carry ons in the boot and one large case in the passenger seat!! If there are more than 2 of you or lots of luggage, you might need a van or 2 taxis!

Simon