Cruise Critic Community
Mark_K

So, if you’re staying in a suite, have Elite status, and a premium drink package ...

Can you go into Michael’s Club in the evening and order three drinks at once. 😀

Yes, any person staying a suite no matter their status has access to Michele’s. 

Elite and drink package only gets 1 drink at a time.  In Michaels you can probably get 3 at once if you have them make you a triple😉

I have never had a problem getting drinks in Michele’s. As long as they are open you are free to drink as much as you want.

4 hours ago, Mark_K said:

We have been ‘entitled’ to four drinks at a time being E+, having a premium drinks package as a booking offer, another premium package with our RS and then our free Michael’s entitlement!!!!!

When you are booking a RS or a PH you can also find other perks like laundry and WiFi doubled too. Shame you can’t share the duplicates or give them away. Only booking offer that really is of value is the second guest at half price.

Seriously we have never had a problem in any bar getting a drink and a bottle of water. Also nice in Michael’s that if there is a drink you enjoy that they don’t generally stock they will do their best to find it for you. 

Do you mean can you order three different drinks for 3 different people the other two not being in Michael's and not entitled to a package?  No - technically not.  If you mean can you order 3 drinks for 3 folk all of whom are entitled to access to Michael's but are not in fact there - yes.  DH does it for me from time to time to bring me a drink in the Bath.  (Yes I know the Butler could.. but I'm in the Bath!)

If you mean three drinks for you at the same time... yes I suppose so.  In Micahel's certainly.  Slightly at a loss as to why - but I'm sure you could if you wanted.  Outside Michael's - probably as long as the staff  recognized it was for you not for someone else.

14 hours ago, Mark_K said:

Don't understand why you would order 3 drinks at a time in Michael's Club.   They will keep your glass filled up.   With a drink package you will also be able to pick up a drink at any time.

I have seen people order 3 drinks at the same time in a bar when they had the 3 drink.

15 hours ago, Mark_K said:

Yes, provided you can drink three at once. 😜

7 hours ago, Nachosdelux said:

I’m pretty sure this was meant as tongue in cheek.

Sometimes things get lost even when translation isn’t needed....