Not hearing back from Concierge

CVW

We sail Sunday on the Allure in Grand Suites. I received an email from the concierge, saying we could go ahead start making dining reservations (particularly for the Coastal Kitchen), but gave no instructions how to do so. 

I sent him an email early yesterday, but still haven't heard back. My next step is to just type out the dining times that we want and email him again.

Any better thoughts?

Just sent him/her your requested dining times in an email. My last harmony cruise in a suite, CK was never an option on the cruise planner (I don’t think it is supposed to be able to be booked online)

Grand suites and above can book CK on line.   We always book a suite and never have the concierge book anything for us.  I would rather do it myself on line so I’m sure it’s the correct time that I want.  I also do my own shore excursions and entertainment.

You can't book coastal kitchen online.  I would send an email with the times you would like.  It may take a few days to hear back.  We just did this on Harmony - I think we heard from them on Tuesday and heard back a day or two later with our requested times.  Enjoy!