Eclipse internet package

Greek islands

Noticed on a different thread that they are now also offering a "Basic" package at a much lower price that can be used for light internet, social media and email.

This is from Reflection on an 11 night cruise.  Prices for shorter or longer will be adjusted on a per day basis.  When they say starting at they mean for ONE account (which may be used on multiple devices) Unlimited.

1161933878_InternetReflectionMarch2019.jpg.9374f4b41644a6ee3aa0e1b45ac25955.jpg

Edited by Jim_Iain

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Noticed on a different thread that they are now also offering a "Basic" package at a much lower price that can be used for light internet, social media and email.

This is from Reflection on an 11 night cruise.  Prices for shorter or longer will be adjusted on a per day basis.  When they say starting at they mean for ONE account (which may be used on multiple devices) Unlimited.

1161933878_InternetReflectionMarch2019.jpg.9374f4b41644a6ee3aa0e1b45ac25955.jpg

It still has not been reported on other ships yet. I am holding on my internet package purchase for now. Anyway, it would not be too much saving for us as we want at least one device with unlimited high speed. The second device would be either $113 or $100 with this one.

I always use the "single device" package with multiple devices (by switching the device). You really just need a multi device package, if you are multiple people that want to be online at the same time.

And let me say that the internet on Eclipse worked excellent. The connection and speed was good and constant. For me it worked better than the cruises before on other S-class ships.

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from the Eclipse on its final for the season 'Round the Horn' cruise. Had the unlimited  internet package and despite the ship's written notices that because of satellite positioning, etc., that "internet connections may be intermittent" it worked well throughout the entire two weeks.

On 3/13/2019 at 10:51 AM, Tourist1292 said:

It still has not been reported on other ships yet. I am holding on my internet package purchase for now. Anyway, it would not be too much saving for us as we want at least one device with unlimited high speed. The second device would be either $113 or $100 with this one.

You might check again.   I noticed today that they are offering the Surf Package on my Infinity cruise in 3 weeks   The price is running approx 50% of the regular package.

10 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

You might check again.   I noticed today that they are offering the Surf Package on my Infinity cruise in 3 weeks   The price is running approx 50% of the regular package.

I did found it yesterday and reported in another thread. It is less than 50% of the unlimited package. For a 7 night cruise, it is $89.1 after 10% pre cruise discount instead of $224 for one device.

• Like 1