Cruise Critic Community
DDG 41

Australia 2020-2021 RELEASED

On 3/19/2019 at 11:45 AM, Cruise Junky said:

Yes, found this...

2020/21 Australasia programme

On March 26 Princess will release its full 2020/21 Australia and New Zealand itineraries aboard Majestic Princess in Sydney Harbour.

It will be Majestic Princess' last call in Sydney for the 2018/19 season before she departs for Asia. She will return on September 17 this year.

Any info?

12 minutes ago, galveston gal said:

Any info?

It seems to be trickling out but I haven't seen the whole thing.  On the Australian cruiser board someone posted something they got from their TA on the Adelaide sailings but that's all I've seen.

24 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

It seems to be trickling out but I haven't seen the whole thing.  On the Australian cruiser board someone posted something they got from their TA on the Adelaide sailings but that's all I've seen.

So they would be one day ahead of the US.   Seems like nothing happens when it is expected.  Thank goodness for Cruise Critic.  

All I can find is the video release from Princess.... Cannot find any itineraries yet.!!!!   

I'm looking  .....

Looking   ....

Looking

Hey guys, Princess havent released anything as yet, but a couple of OZ online TA's have all the itinerary's and prices, I am sorry I can't name them here.

I can say that the Sapphire Princess is doing a circle navigation of Australia at the end of her season in Melbourne, in March, then straight after a 15 night to Papau New Guinea, then heading back to Shanghai in May 2021 via Brisbane/ Darwin, so through the top not down under like Majestic has been doing.

Sapphire is coming from Shanghai October 2020. 

Edited by cheznandy

1 minute ago, cheznandy said:

Thanks so much, that's lots easier to read than the online one I was looking at haha!!

I know my brother sent it to me this morning knows i love cruising so much so it has helped me plan things a little easier

Thanks for posting. It’s Regal’s repo cruise I’ve been waiting for and of course it’s not listed. Errrrrr. 

Edited by Cruise Junky

To correct myself......Sapphire is not doing a true Circumnavigation, it goes and comesback via the top end🙄

Cruisejunky I cant see a repo for the Regal in 2021, only thought I have is as it may head back to the US via Hawaii, it will be released with other itineraries??

I can see the Majestic and the Sapphire heading to Asia via Darwin.....

17 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

To correct myself......Sapphire is not doing a true Circumnavigation, it goes and comesback via the top end🙄

Cruisejunky I cant see a repo for the Regal in 2021, only thought I have is as it may head back to the US via Hawaii, it will be released with other itineraries??

I can see the Majestic and the Sapphire heading to Asia via Darwin.....

Yeah, we figured she’d be doing a Trans Pacific. We were specifically looking at the Transpacific and Suez cruises, we’d hoped there was something similar to her fall trip down to Sydney from the Med.   I have a Courtesy hold on a B2B on HAL and wanted to see Princess cruises before committing but no such luck. I booking HAL for now. 

14 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Yeah, we figured she’d be doing a Trans Pacific. We were specifically looking at the Transpacific and Suez cruises, we’d hoped there was something similar to her fall trip down to Sydney from the Med.   I have a Courtesy hold on a B2B on HAL and wanted to see Princess cruises before committing but no such luck. I booking HAL for now. 

I'm looking for a transpacific in 2021, via Hawaii like the Ruby is doing next year. Do you think the Regal will be doing something like that?

6 minutes ago, daydreamer16 said:

I'm looking for a transpacific in 2021, via Hawaii like the Ruby is doing next year. Do you think the Regal will be doing something like that?

That is the rumour. Also check out the Oosterdam.

On 3/27/2019 at 11:03 AM, daydreamer16 said:

How does one search Princess for a Trans Pacific? My wife wants one from Australia to LA but there's no such search option.

4 minutes ago, Thrak said:

How does one search Princess for a Trans Pacific? My wife wants one from Australia to LA but there's no such search option.

Search departure port Sydney, around April

Edited by GUT2407
Because I’m stup and put Oct

5 minutes ago, Thrak said:

You can find it by looking for Tahiti/South Pacific. There is a 35 day on the Ruby from Sydney with stops in New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii and then LA leaving April of next year. I'm looking for the same thing for 2021, gotta  save my money for that!

We found ours under "circle the pacific" with embarkation port of Sydney. We did 50 of the 75 days, getting off in San Francisco. It was fabulous, on the Sun Princess.