Breakaway Aft Balcony or Mini Suite with Large Balacony

linga

The M6s have the largest balconies (except for HC Aft).  They are also all on deck 8 which makes it easy to get to the venues on 6/7/8.    The Aft balconies have differing sizes of balconies but most are smaller than the M6s.   Some do not like that more cabins above can look down at your balcony in a M6....but balcony envy is THEIR problem:classic_cool:  Minis have nicer showers too, but we like both kinds of cabins.

I would suggest you look where they are on the ship and what decks you will be visiting the most and would like to be close to.  Are you OK with using stairs & elevators more?     

Both are great cabins to have on a warm weather cruise.

30 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

The M6s have the largest balconies (except for HC Aft).  They are also all on deck 8 which makes it easy to get to the venues on 6/7/8.    The Aft balconies have differing sizes of balconies but most are smaller than the M6s.   Some do not like that more cabins above can look down at your balcony in a M6....but balcony envy is THEIR problem:classic_cool:  Minis have nicer showers too, but we like both kinds of cabins.

I would suggest you look where they are on the ship and what decks you will be visiting the most and would like to be close to.  Are you OK with using stairs & elevators more?     

Both are great cabins to have on a warm weather cruise.

Thank you for the feedback!  Much appreciated! 🙂

I would take a B1 that is on either deck 9 or 12. I'd also take a "bed near balcony" over a "bed near closet".

For BA/GA, the aft-facing B1 balconies are some of the best "bang for the buck" balconies at sea.

The M6 has a better view down to the water but I prefer aft-facing.

12 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I would take a B1 that is on either deck 9 or 12. I'd also take a "bed near balcony" over a "bed near closet".

For BA/GA, the aft-facing B1 balconies are some of the best "bang for the buck" balconies at sea.

The M6 has a better view down to the water but I prefer aft-facing.

Thanks!  

As a rule, aft balconies are my first choice, but on the Away class ships, I go for a M6 in preference. I really like those balconies. It's like having your own sun deck.

I don't have any problem with others being able to see me on my balcony. There is still quite a large covered area anyway, if you would like a bit of privacy.

• 2 months later...