Mariner and Navigator Gym and Change Rooms

crewzerguy

Just wondering if anyone has sailed on Mariner or Navigator since they were "Amplified" if so have they changed the gym and change rooms? has the gym floor space changed and do they sill have seperate steam and sauna in the mens change room? cheers

We have been on Navigator since the most recent refit and will board Mariner next week.  If there were any changes to Navigator's gym, I did not notice them...perhaps some newer equipment.  Both ships have separate steam and sauna facilities for men and women.  Bon voyage!

Thanks, I notice on another thread the cruisers said they have just returned from a Navigator sailing and they report that the Gym has been relocated to the Aft port side of the ship and the Mens and Womens change rooms/steam/sauna are gone?

14 hours ago, crewzerguy said:

Thanks, I notice on another thread the cruisers said they have just returned from a Navigator sailing and they report that the Gym has been relocated to the Aft port side of the ship and the Mens and Womens change rooms/steam/sauna are gone?

Certainly the original fitness center and locker rooms with free steam/sauna are now gone on Navigator. I have been following the various review threads and have not yet seen it confirmed what facilities the new fitness center locker rooms may have, if there are indeed locker rooms dedicated to the fitness center.

Odd...the deck plans on the Regent website the gym in the same location it was when we sailed on her last year and no mention of any changes on the Regent board.  

We are talking about Regent Seven Seas Navigator...right?  The NCL Navigator of the Seas gym is located aft port.

Still no confirmed reports from Navigator of the Seas about any fitness center locker rooms and free amenities, but I have read elsewhere that Mariner did not have the nice fitness center and locker rooms with free steam/sauna destroyed with its last "upgrade."

• 4 weeks later...

Can confirm that Mariner's gym, spa and locker room facilities complete with sauna and steam are all intact. I do not believe they plan to retrofit until at least after 2021. 

I have not seen a confirmed report yet about Navigator. However, it does appear that there are no free sauna/steam facilities in the spa/gym since it was relocated in the recent dry dock.

On 4/24/2019 at 10:27 AM, Nado44 said:

Can confirm that Mariner's gym, spa and locker room facilities complete with sauna and steam are all intact. I do not believe they plan to retrofit until at least after 2021. 

I have not seen a confirmed report yet about Navigator. However, it does appear that there are no free sauna/steam facilities in the spa/gym since it was relocated in the recent dry dock.

I did finally see one confirmation that there is not even a proper locker room for the fitness center on Navigator of the Seas any longer, let alone free sauna/steam facilities. The person reporting this said that there was a small locker area and that was all.