Club Class Mini - Wine Setup Swap Out Options

djzuz

I will be Sailing in a Club Class Mini Suite on the Royal Princess. Last cruise I was able to swap the two 1/2 bottles of Wine for 1 Coffee Card. I've read that people have been able to also swap for all White or All Red Wine as well.

My question is, has anyone had success in swapping it for anything else (Champagne, Cans of Soda, etc)?

I've done a pretty thorough search and haven't come across any clear answers. Thanks!

Edited by djzuz

3 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Have not heard this. I sure hope it does not erode the bennies with all this trading.

We just aren’t big wine drinkers. It is a nice benefit, we can always gift it to another cruiser 🚢

9 hours ago, djzuz said:

I will be Sailing in a Club Class Mini Suite on the Royal Princess. Last cruise I was able to swap the two 1/2 bottles of Wine for 1 Coffee Card. I've read that people have been able to also swap for all White or All Red Wine as well.

My question is, has anyone had success in swapping it for anything else (Champagne, Cans of Soda, etc)?

I've done a pretty thorough search and haven't come across any clear answers. Thanks!

You got a very good deal swapping 2 half bottles of undrinkable 2 buck chuck for a coffee card. I wonder who smiled on you. We have sometimes swapped our mini bar set up for coffee cards, but the value of the mini bar is much more than the half bottles.

14 hours ago, djzuz said:

I am sailing CC in 39 days on the Royal. I am wondering how I can switch the wine for a coffee card. Please tell? We too are not big drinkers for medical reasons. Thank you for bringing this up. 

15 minutes ago, MoyCoy said:

I am sailing CC in 39 days on the Royal. I am wondering how I can switch the wine for a coffee card. Please tell? We too are not big drinkers for medical reasons. Thank you for bringing this up. 

Unlike the suite/elite program, I don't believe Princess has a formal policy for CC wine swapout.  

It is one thing for Princess to allow all red or all white ... anything else mentioned likely was a one-off.

Seems the value of one coffee card exceeds that of the wines.  A fair tradeout might be $10 OBC or 4 cans of soda.

Enough tradeout requests ... and Princess might modify the CC perks and remove the complimentary wines.