Seaside 3/23/19

dexddd

19 hours ago, Mattnvick said:

I don't suppose you remembered what that notice in front of the gelato said do you?

There is a thread at the moment that is saying no drinks packages old or new include anything from Venchi. With the old packages Classic covered gelato and im wondering if that notice is something to do with that and they are possibly now trying to exclude it. 😫

Eat more gelato?

I don't but will see if picture on phone is clearer.  Once we did our small cup gelato test and it was free the group chaired like we got chairs close to the main pool at noon.

See it was answered, thanks.  We were mesmerized by the gelato so signs were a blurr.

Edited by dexddd

14 hours ago, OceanDreaming2 said:

Hello all you NCLers! We are also jumping over to MSC in October. We're going on the Seaside for a B2B. No YC for us. We have the Bella experience. 

We just cruised on the Getaway (loved it), followed by the refurbished Sky. It's beautiful! I doubt we'll be taking spring break cruises again, though. 😵

Hello Mary and your DH, have a great time on Seaside.

Edited by dexddd

5 hours ago, Mattnvick said:

Thank you for that. It wasnt clear enough on my phone.

So a question: i cruised NCL last month and they had this charge. Habe been om Divina twice (boarding Seaside in 2 weeks 🎉) and i don't remember seeing a charge for this on my bill. We had vouchers last time.

Did MSC used to absorb the charge and now are not?

Unlike NCL who will charge you port tax on retail value of free drinks - I use free very loosely with NCL - at least for YC package no charge.

3 hours ago, dexddd said:

For YC it was straight from lounge down and out.  I can't say we got a stink eye or it felt crazy busy trying to get off the ship.  They had three exits and entrances.  Getting back on we only used the YC benefit once as there really wasn't a need.  As far as June, it will be different ports so we'll have to see.

I can say elevators over the ship were plenty and fast.

Thanks,

I will wear sunglasses so you won't see me giving the evil eye to YC people while I will be waiting in the general line to get out! LOL!😁