Cruise Critic Community
Lady Hudson

Anyone on Grandeur right now?

Just wondering if you see any changes to the interior after drydock.  Thanks for any information.

2 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

Just wondering if you see any changes to the interior after drydock.  Thanks for any information.

I saw a post a couple of minutes ago that said they had just finished the muster drill.  Likely no one is posting right now. 

I have a friend on Grandeur now and she said they have new chairs in the dining room.  Looking forward to seeing what is changed when we board next week.

Posted (edited)

On Grandeur now. No noticeable interior renovations since dry dock. Updates, if any, were minor as the ship still looks “tired”.  

Edited by Nado44

20 hours ago, Nado44 said:

On Grandeur now. No noticeable interior renovations since dry dock. Updates, if any, were minor as the ship still looks “tired”.  

Hope you have a great cruise.  Please post about your trip.  Not a whole lot of info about the Grandeur.  Unless I am looking in the wrong place.  

On 3/24/2019 at 10:10 AM, puggylicious said:

Hope you have a great cruise.  Please post about your trip.  Not a whole lot of info about the Grandeur.  Unless I am looking in the wrong place.  

Yes, please! We'll be on Grandeur in May.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:24 PM, shippmates said:

I have a friend on Grandeur now and she said they have new chairs in the dining room.  Looking forward to seeing what is changed when we board next week.

Those chairs were replaced several months ago.  Nothing to do with the recent drydock.  I saw somewhere else where new carpeting was installed.  But, this was really a below the waterline maintenance drydock.