Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Lady Hudson

Anyone on Grandeur right now?

Recommended Posts

Just wondering if you see any changes to the interior after drydock.  Thanks for any information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

Just wondering if you see any changes to the interior after drydock.  Thanks for any information.

I saw a post a couple of minutes ago that said they had just finished the muster drill.  Likely no one is posting right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a friend on Grandeur now and she said they have new chairs in the dining room.  Looking forward to seeing what is changed when we board next week.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

On Grandeur now. No noticeable interior renovations since dry dock. Updates, if any, were minor as the ship still looks “tired”.  

Edited by Nado44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nado44 said:

On Grandeur now. No noticeable interior renovations since dry dock. Updates, if any, were minor as the ship still looks “tired”.  

Hope you have a great cruise.  Please post about your trip.  Not a whole lot of info about the Grandeur.  Unless I am looking in the wrong place.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2019 at 10:10 AM, puggylicious said:

Hope you have a great cruise.  Please post about your trip.  Not a whole lot of info about the Grandeur.  Unless I am looking in the wrong place.  

 

Yes, please! We'll be on Grandeur in May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2019 at 10:24 PM, shippmates said:

I have a friend on Grandeur now and she said they have new chairs in the dining room.  Looking forward to seeing what is changed when we board next week.

 

Those chairs were replaced several months ago.  Nothing to do with the recent drydock.  I saw somewhere else where new carpeting was installed.  But, this was really a below the waterline maintenance drydock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...