Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
kazu

* ms Veendam in Port Everglades - Sail aWay - March 26th, 2019 *

Recommended Posts

It’s a solo performance today - Just one ship in Port Everglades for this one and fortunately for all of us, it’s a blue hulled beauty - ms Veendam.

 

She is doing the 11 day Authentic Cuba and should be at pier 26:

 

503E1959-9487-4A23-9D9F-60B43AB24D98.jpeg.da77da0fe1ec2a50d48fd077ff992c07.jpeg

 Fort Lauderdale, Florida (26 Mar d1700); Cozumel, Mexico (28 Mar 0800-1700); Belize City, Belize (29 Mar 0800-1700); Roatan, Honduras (30 Mar 0800-1700); Cienfuegos, Cuba (01 Apr 0800-1700); George Town, Grand Cayman (02 Apr 0800-1700); Ocho Rios, Jamaica (03 Apr 0800-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (05 Apr 0800-1600); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (06 Apr a0800)

 

The webcams are located at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com & https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

 

This is my farewell as the OP of the Sail a Way threads and I thank you all for your patience as I learned my way around.  Kathi (Scrapnana) will be returning to start the Sail a Way threads and carry on the tradition.

 

Next up from what I can see - Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades & Rotterdam in Tampa on March 31st.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kazu said:

It’s a solo performance today - Just one ship in Port Everglades for this one and fortunately for all of us, it’s a blue hulled beauty - ms Veendam.

 

She is doing the 11 day Authentic Cuba and should be at pier 26:

 

503E1959-9487-4A23-9D9F-60B43AB24D98.jpeg.da77da0fe1ec2a50d48fd077ff992c07.jpeg

 Fort Lauderdale, Florida (26 Mar d1700); Cozumel, Mexico (28 Mar 0800-1700); Belize City, Belize (29 Mar 0800-1700); Roatan, Honduras (30 Mar 0800-1700); Cienfuegos, Cuba (01 Apr 0800-1700); George Town, Grand Cayman (02 Apr 0800-1700); Ocho Rios, Jamaica (03 Apr 0800-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (05 Apr 0800-1600); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (06 Apr a0800)

 

The webcams are located at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com & https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

 

This is my farewell as the OP of the Sail a Way threads and I thank you all for your patience as I learned my way around.  Kathi (Scrapnana) will be returning to start the Sail a Way threads and carry on the tradition.

 

Next up from what I can see - Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades & Rotterdam in Tampa on March 31st.

 

 

 

 

Jacqui, the Prinsendam is in now, but view is blocked by Celebrity....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see four ships in town today.  When is the Princendam making her final appearance in Ft. Lauderdale.  Jacque, I want to thank  you for filling in for Scrapnana while she cruised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sir PMP said:

Jacqui, the Prinsendam is in now, but view is blocked by Celebrity....

 

 

 

Yes, she was in around 6:00 am this morning.  Thanks.  Sadly it looks like Celebrity will be blocking her until sail a way time.  I’m hoping Celebrity goes out first so we can get some good looks at her.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Himself said:

I see four ships in town today.  When is the Princendam making her final appearance in Ft. Lauderdale.  Jacque, I want to thank  you for filling in for Scrapnana while she cruised.

 

Father, the Prinsendam’s final appearance is today.  Go to today’s sail a way thread (March 25th).  She’s in port but you can’t see her as stupid Celebrity is bigger and blocking the view.

 

This one is the reminder for tomorrow’s 😉 

 

Thanks for the kind words. 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kazu said:

 

Father, the Prinsendam’s final appearance is today.  Go to today’s sail a way thread (March 25th).  She’s in port but you can’t see her as stupid Celebrity is bigger and blocking the view.

 

This one is the reminder for tomorrow’s 😉 

 

Thanks for the kind words. 😄 

I appreciate your good efforts!  I believe you will be cruising soon.  If so, have a great cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Himself said:

I appreciate your good efforts!  I believe you will be cruising soon.  If so, have a great cruise.

Thanks 😄 

 

Yes, we’re catching up with the Prinsendam when she arrives in Lisbon. 😉 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kazu said:

 

Father, the Prinsendam’s final appearance is today.  Go to today’s sail a way thread (March 25th).  She’s in port but you can’t

3 hours ago, kazu said:

 

Father, the Prinsendam’s final appearance is today.  Go to today’s sail a way thread (March 25th).  She’s in port but you can’t see her as stupid Celebrity is bigger and blocking the view.

 

This one is the reminder for tomorrow’s 😉 

 

Thanks for the kind words. 😄 

see her as stupid Celebrity is bigger and blocking the view.

 

This one is the reminder for tomorrow’s 😉 

 

Thanks for the kind words. 😄 

 

You can see her now, the X has left..

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have the Koningsdam Wednesday, March 27 I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

We have the Koningsdam Wednesday, March 27 I think.

 

That's right, Roy. She will be in port with Crown Princess. Meaning on opposite sides of the harbor. No closeups until one of them leaves.

 

 

I plan to be here for the King - she's running out of sailaways. On Apr 7th she leaves for Rome.

Edited by Happily@Sea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

We have the Koningsdam Wednesday, March 27 I think.

 

Oh thanks, I missed that one.

 

figures I would have a faux pas on my last one 😉 

 

thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

For the early birds that enjoy watching the ships sail in, the Veendam is scheduled to arrive about 5 AM.

 

She is showing up on the map now. Yes another insomniac morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tried to do a Print Screen, but the key for that is not on my laptop, only the actual keyboard

 

She's here

Edited by lka1012
update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this goes on time I think it will be much like while I was cruising.  I do have some internet on the train but don't think it will support the webcams so "ll need external eyes and ears again.

 

Roy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Forum Assistance
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a 7-day Caribbean cruise for two!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...