Cruise Critic Community
disneychurro

Dining Question - Seating Time

We were given "Anytime dining".  We sail in 19 days, so it is too late to change anything.  Can somebody please tell me how this works?  I have done this on Carnival, but I dont know if it is the same.

I have tried researching for myself on their website on 3 different computers, 1 iPad and 1 cellphone and their website is horrible.  A bunch of dead links and pages that just sit.  This is even after clearing cookies.  

I don’t know WHY you’d change it. But basically you eat whenever you want. You CAN make reservations ifyou are inclined but you don’t have to. Just show up when you’re ready to eat. Being locked into 6:00 or 8:30 is no longer necessary.

And if you wish, you can make reservations before boarding using the Cruise Planner on their website. After signing into your reservation, click on Cruiser Planner, then click on Dining and finally click on Celebrity Select Dining - it's the last option after going through all of the specialty restaurant options.

Just now, NantahalaCruiser said:

And if you wish, you can make reservations before boarding using the Cruise Planner on their website. After signing into your reservation, click on Cruiser Planner, then click on Dining and finally click on Celebrity Select Dining - it's the last option after going through all of the specialty restaurant options.

This was a helpful reply.  Thank you!   🙂

If you wish to change to either early or late seating in the MDR go to the maitre 'd's desk and ask if seating is available. It usually can be arranged. Most often you will find a permanent time and table by day 2.

This is a very common request and it may take a little juggling but can be done.

Enjoy your cruise.