Summit choice between 7171/74 or 6030/35

davela2

For those of you that have sailed on the millennium class, specifically the Summit: I can see clearly the benefits of the sweet 16 cabins, and am looking at 6035. I like the larger balcony and being able to look straight down to the water. And I don’t mind being in the forward section. But 7171 is also available. I like the angled balcony for the view forward. What concerns me is am I looking straight down on the canopy of the suites of deck 6 below? Or is this past that point? I would appreciate any feedback on these cabins. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7171 is directly over the first suite cabin on deck 6 with an extended angled balcony. Thus the view directly downward or looking aft and downward will be of the suite balconies. However, your view forward and about 45 degrees or less downward will not be obstructed. So you will be able to see the bow wake waves (if that is a correct terminology 🙂 )

7171 is directly over the first suite cabin on deck 6 with an extended angled balcony. Thus the view directly downward or looking aft and downward will be of the suite balconies. However, your view forward and about 45 degrees or less downward will not be obstructed. So you will be able to see the bow wake waves (if that is a correct terminology [emoji846] )

Thanks for the description of 7171. I do like looking straight down to the water. Hmmm, I might like 6035 better

We like 6030 and 6035 and always book if they are available. We have booked 6035 for our September cruise on Summit. 

Unfortunately we were late booking a Med cruise in May on Infinity and neither were available. 

Thanks for the input. I’m booking 6035. Are usually opt for angled balconies when I can, but in this case, I don’t like the idea of 7171 looking out over canopies and not the water