Cruise Critic Community
Montanagirlalways

NCL new app for booked cruises-Sweepstakes

We are booked on the Getaway. Have updated and downloaded the new app. They have been advertising a sweepstakes for using the new app. So I submitted my info.  I got an email from NCL saying I was one of 3 winners and they will be sending a gift card and the 1099 form. All seems legitimate. Will contact NCL just to confirm. Just want to maybe encourage others to give it a try.😊

Wow congratulations!

I have entered but guess I didn't win. Exciting for you!

2 hours ago, Montanagirlalways said:

We are booked on the Getaway. Have updated and downloaded the new app. They have been advertising a sweepstakes for using the new app. So I submitted my info.  I got an email from NCL saying I was one of 3 winners and they will be sending a gift card and the 1099 form. All seems legitimate. Will contact NCL just to confirm. Just want to maybe encourage others to give it a try.😊

What is this app you speak of? I just downloaded the NCL app on Sunday for our upcoming cruise in May, but didn't see anything about a sweepstakes.

1 hour ago, jakesnana said:

What is this app you speak of? I just downloaded the NCL app on Sunday for our upcoming cruise in May, but didn't see anything about a sweepstakes.

You need to open your Reservation within the app and you'll get a pop up that you have an entry in the sweepstakes. You can enter once per week on Monday. I've entered twice no luck. Fingers crossed for you 

Woo HOO for you!  I entered also when I downloaded the app to my iPhone for our upcoming transatlantic cruise.

That's awesome!! Congrats!!!  Fingers crossed that I can with the next one.  lol

On 3/27/2019 at 10:25 AM, Montanagirlalways said:

wow congratulations!!!

Thanks everyone!!! The email said it would be 2-4 weeks before I get the gift card and the forms. So I am waiting to check it all out then.  Good luck to everyone else. Keep entering  

16 hours ago, Animalgirl27 said:

I entered as well and have not won. How much was the gift card?

I entered today.  The pop up said three lucky winners per week get a $1000 gift card...Nice!

Thanks for the reminder to enter for this week.  Congrats on winning one of the cards last week.