Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Carnevale

Blu breakfast room service menu

Recommended Posts

I understand that the room service menu for Aqua class is different from the regular menu.  I have seen the Blu restaurant menu but if someone has a copy of the breakfast room service menu for Aqua class I would really appreciate it if they would post it.

 

Also, can you tell me if room service breakfast is available on disembarkation day?

 

 Many thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your room service breakfast will NOT come from Blu kitchens. You can have breakfast from Blu only by going there, and it’s excellent by the way! 

You do get a better breakfast menu than a non Aqua cabin, but it’s prepared in the same kitchen.

No room service on the last day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Carnevale said:

I understand that the room service menu for Aqua class is different from the regular menu.  I have seen the Blu restaurant menu but if someone has a copy of the breakfast room service menu for Aqua class I would really appreciate it if they would post it.

 

Also, can you tell me if room service breakfast is available on disembarkation day?

 

 Many thanks!

 

Your room service menu for breakfast and dinner is from the MDR menu.  The only real difference from the rest of the ship in reality is some fancy drinks.  

Edited by dkjretired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dkjretired said:

 

Your room service menu for breakfast and dinner is from the MDR menu.  The only real difference from the rest of the ship in reality is some fancy drinks.  

 

As per the Celebrity site... "Expanded Room Service Menu"

 

There seem to be several small differences according to these images (stolen from other threads in this forum)

 

 

Expanded room service breakfast 

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 9.15.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 9.16.16 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So as an Aqua class, you can not order the premium breakfast features?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Expanded Room Service Menu is available for Concierge and Aqua. Premium items come at a cost.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jorg_ said:

So as an Aqua class, you can not order the premium breakfast features?

 

You can - it's on a separate page.

 

5227182_orig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The expanded menu is the second menu above.   The major differences is on the regular you can order Scrambled Eggs while on the Expanded Menu there are many choices from Fried and Poached to omelettes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Many thanks!  Exactly what I wanted to know but I am disappointed that there’s no room service on disembarkation day as that can really speed things up as we get ready to leave.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a designated room with continental breakfast for Concierge on disembarkation day. I wonder if there is something similar for AQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Tourist1292 said:

There is a designated room with continental breakfast for Concierge on disembarkation day. I wonder if there is something similar for AQ.

Yes there is.   Also, I mentioned in a previous post that other than certain drinks in reality the menus are the same.  Some of the items that others mentioned being exclusive to Concierge and Aqua can actually be had in regular cabins as has been reported on this board and from personal experience.   Probably more ship dependent but its worth a try. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tourist1292 said:

There is a designated room with continental breakfast for Concierge on disembarkation day. I wonder if there is something similar for AQ.

BLU is open..earlier on disembark day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...