LIVE From the Royal Princess: 4/6/2019

HBCcruiser

8 hours ago, 4cats4me said:

$52 total.

Thanks for checking. I will wait until I am onboard to sign up for the unlimited minutes. 

I am enjoying your taking us on your good and bad journey. You are resourceful, and have been able to resolve your issues much quicker than prior cruisers. 

Yours is the first blog I check. 😊

Edited by candide333
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting. I just caught up this morning. Have you signed up for a Stammtisch at Vines? We enjoyed the chocolate and wine one on our cruise last September and plan to sign up for another when we sail again.

32 minutes ago, Crzy4Crusin said:

Sailing on the Royal April 27th. I’m wondering how strict they follow progressive check-in times.

C823EB80-AA8E-45FA-B168-2BE42AE04901.jpeg

They were not for us. We were there at 10, got seated, checked in and boarded by noon. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jchato69 said:

Can you check if the mocktails included in the unlimited sodas and more package only includes the ones on the official list, or if it includes any mixed cocktail without the alcohol? I’ve read in some other forums that you can’t get things like a virgin pina colada or the virgin dirty banana because it’s not on the official mocktails list, but that depends on the ship you’re on. Thank you! (We set sail on April 13, right after you disembark...so excited to see your posts!)

I’ll  check today.

1 hour ago, milolii said:

Good morning.  Glad things were fixed for you.  Congratulations on securing the Sanctuary loungers  Are you going there today?  I read about baskets you can purchase that have a bottle of wine and snacks?  That sounds interesting. Might you ask about that?  Were you among the first to board? 

Dinnng: did you have a choice of Sabatinis’ or the Crown Grill for the included first night speciality? 

Is the Concerto for the Club Class dinning? How does that compare to Cagney’s on NCL?  

Does the Concierge have a phone?  Did he meet you in the lounge before boarding?

i am enjoying your comparison.  We have many of the same interests. 

Thanks,

Peggy 

Yes going to Sanctuary later when it warms up a bit. Heading to Crown Grill tonight which is the steakhouse like Cagneys, so I’ll report on that. Sabatini’s is similar to La Cucina on NCL. It was excellent! Our Club class will be in Concerto but we don’t try that until Monday. The concierge lounge is like the one on HAL. It has snacks and places to sit and  of course the concierge. 

9EF40ED3-11E8-401C-B185-062F3D560941.jpeg

B55B5F64-717A-46B5-A03B-A6FACDCF0BC7.jpeg

9591A09F-1BE0-41E0-A848-6C210548BDAD.jpeg

1 hour ago, geoherb said:

Thanks for posting. I just caught up this morning. Have you signed up for a Stammtisch at Vines? We enjoyed the chocolate and wine one on our cruise last September and plan to sign up for another when we sail again.

No but I must look into it! Thx!

13 minutes ago, porklover said:

Thanks for the pics of the medallion gear. Do they have any kid (5 yr old) size wristbands for the medallions?

Hmmm I did not notice. I’ll look when I’m down that way. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, candide333 said:

Thanks for checking. I will wait until I am onboard to sign up for the unlimited minutes. 

I am enjoying your taking us on your good and bad journey. You are resourceful, and have been able to resolve your issues much quicker than prior cruisers. 

Yours is the first blog I check. 😊

Thank you, but this is not my blog. Credit goes to HBCruisers, and she is posting all the info. I just happen to be onboard and weighing in on a couple little issues. 

I am weighing in over on a couple roll calls currently and will write a little mini review upon my return. We have had a couple minor things but nothing major. Haven’t had to deal with passenger services though. 😀