Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

How do we write our name on the laundry bag, now that the pens are gone (besides bringing our own pen)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, petro772 said:

How do we write our name on the laundry bag, now that the pens are gone (besides bringing our own pen)?

 

 

I always have a pen, but I'm sure your cabin steward could provide you with one. ps your name "Petro" is the start of my last name just add a vic at the end haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of laundry bags, I'll be platinum on a cruise I have planned for December. I just read all the perks. Laundry!? Wowza. I love that, but should I be worried about Carnival losing my clothes or not washing something correctly? Obviously stuff happens, but overall are people happy with their Carnival laundry experience?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, petro772 said:

How do we write our name on the laundry bag, now that the pens are gone (besides bringing our own pen)?

I think you said it. Bring your own pen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dcwalker said:

but should I be worried about Carnival losing my clothes or not washing something correctly?

 

 

We have never lost any clothes, but the laundry is done hot. we only wash non dedicates, no dress clothes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have never been dissatisfied with their wash & fold service and use it regularly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, petro772 said:

How do we write our name on the laundry bag, now that the pens are gone (besides bringing our own pen)?

I went to quest services and they gladly gave me a pen, or everytime you buy a drink and the bartender leaes take a pen with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coevan said:

 

 

We have never lost any clothes, but the laundry is done hot. we only wash non dedicates, no dress clothes

Oh, rats. I wonder if they'd use cold water if I asked - nicely. Thank you, coevan and wolfshair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have been Platinums for many years and always take advantage of the free laundry on 7+ day cruises. Usually do it on Day 6 of the cruises and have always been very satisfied with the results. We send everything that needs cleaning. So nice to come home with only a few things needing to be laundered. To the OP, good grief, can't you just bring your own pen with you on the cruise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, dcwalker said:

Speaking of laundry bags, I'll be platinum on a cruise I have planned for December. I just read all the perks. Laundry!? Wowza. I love that, but should I be worried about Carnival losing my clothes or not washing something correctly? Obviously stuff happens, but overall are people happy with their Carnival laundry experience?

It will be washed in hot water. Do not put anything that will fade in the laundry. Never have lost anything myself, but am sure it happens with all the wash done. Main thing I laundry is t shirts underwear, socks and old clothes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On our last cruise in Feb, they left a small pencil instead of a pen. It worked fine to fill out the laundry bag. But if you prefer a pen, bring one from home or go to Guest Services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:03 AM, tandemcruzr said:

On our last cruise in Feb, they left a small pencil instead of a pen. It worked fine to fill out the laundry bag. But if you prefer a pen, bring one from home or go to Guest Services.

 

THAT'S what I HAD forgotten to put on my Cruise Packing List! A pen! And with discounted taxi vouchers due to being handicapped, I certainly NEED to have in my handbag! GRATEFUL thanks for the reminder, while I don't sail until November 2020 on the Carnival Splendour-4 night Sydney-Moreton Island-Sydney, something like that is SO easy to forget. Now added to my Cruise Packing List, a PACKET of pens!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were back to paper bags this past week and the pencil worked fine. 

 

You can simply ask the steward if you need a pen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...