Booked Excursions Can't be Found in Cruise Planner

I'm one of those who check my cruise planner regularly looking for price drops. 

On an upcoming cruise I've booked five excursions through Royal but they have mysteriously disappeared from my cruise planner view.  They are present in my Order History but being unable to view them at their current price means I can't check for price drops.

I first noticed this last week but wrote it off and was busy vacationing.  Looking again today I still couldn't see my booked excursions being offered any more. 

I asked within my roll call if any one could see my booked excursions being offered for sale.  Other people can see them.  Only I can't see them.  They are available for purchase.  

Has Royal has found a new way to make sure people can't take advantage of price drops by hiding items you have already purchased from your view?  

Has any one else noticed this?

My booked excursions disappeared exactly as you described for a few hours a week or so ago. By the next day, they reappeared just as mysteriously as they disappeared. My prime suspect for this mystery? How about the wonderful RCI IT Department?  I think, at least in my case that it was just a glitch. Nothing more sinister than that. 

Booked excursions were initially missing on mine, when I pulled the excursions up on my iPad.

It was defaulting to the “Deals” tab on the menu, and when I scroll down to one of the ports (Rome in this case), it shows 18 excursions.  It is not listing purchased and/or sold out excursions.

If I select the shore excursions from the pull down side menu, and have it filter by Rome, 21 excursions show up.  That was the only way I could get mine to show up.

857E5407-02AB-440E-A1B2-F3D07BC37420.jpeg