Crown Grill and/or Sabatini’s menus

jagsfan

4 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I haven’t seen either menu in a long time, and I’m sure they’ve changed. 

Does anyone have either of them?

Links to the menus are right on the Princess website.

CG hasn't changed in more than a decade.

7 minutes ago, cdngrl said:

Thanks to both of you. 

I was hoping I could talk my DH into going to one or both, but Crown hasn’t changed and his idea of good Italian is old standards like Fettuccine Alfredo or Chicken Marsala. 

Dadgummit!

• 3 weeks later...

Which is the better restaurant? And what are the best options on their respective menu's?  I have booked Crown Grill 2 times and Sabatini's 1 time on our 15 day cruise to Hawaii leaving LA on 12/19/19. Thanks for any insight you can provide.

5 minutes ago, Huddler said:

Which is the better restaurant? And what are the best options on their respective menu's?  I have booked Crown Grill 2 times and Sabatini's 1 time on our 15 day cruise to Hawaii leaving LA on 12/19/19. Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Best is in the eye if the beholder. For us, Crown Grill is best over Sabatini's as we like the menu options, decor, etc better than Sabatini's. Porterhouse or but never in veal chop, truffle fries and sampler dessert are best to me. 

Others like or find Sabatini's better or think it's best due to menu or decor or whatever. 

Only you know you're likes snd dislikes, what's "best" for you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Huddler said:

They are both very good - the CG is pretty much a steakhouse and Sabatini's is mostly Italian

• Like 1

On 3/30/2019 at 8:59 PM, jagsfan said:

Thanks to both of you. 

I was hoping I could talk my DH into going to one or both, but Crown hasn’t changed and his idea of good Italian is old standards like Fettuccine Alfredo or Chicken Marsala. 

Dadgummit!

We quit going to the Crown Grill after they raised their prices the last time.  Becoming not worth the extra money, especially with the change in additional charges if you order a 2nd entree.    With that said, we do have a complementary meal there on our next cruise, so we will go. 

• Like 1