Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
BoydsMomma

Refreshment package Question on Harmony

Recommended Posts

I purchased the refreshment drink package for my HOS sailing on April 21st, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it includes Red Bull?  If not, has anyone brought them on board with them?

 

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BoydsMomma said:

I purchased the refreshment drink package for my HOS sailing on April 21st, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it includes Red Bull?  If not, has anyone brought them on board with them?

 

 

Thanks!

Yes it includes red bull.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BoydsMomma said:

I purchased the refreshment drink package for my HOS sailing on April 21st, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it includes Red Bull?  If not, has anyone brought them on board with them?

 

 

Thanks!

 

You can also bring up to 12 containers of non-alcoholic beverages, each no larger than 500ml.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

 

You can also bring up to 12 containers of non-alcoholic beverages, each no larger than 500ml.

Awesome thank you for that info. All the cruises I have been on, and I never knew that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes it includes red bull.  

Great!!!  I didn’t know if only the package that came with the alcohol came w Red Bull. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if they have cranberry juice? And if they do im sure that it is included in the package?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DustFSU said:

Does anyone know if they have cranberry juice? And if they do im sure that it is included in the package?

 

Yes, they have cranberry juice, they use it as a mixer in cocktails.  Not sure if they have small containers of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as the cup.  I just purchased the package last night.  Do they put the cup in your cabin or do you have to go to a bar to get the cup from them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DustFSU said:

As far as the cup.  I just purchased the package last night.  Do they put the cup in your cabin or do you have to go to a bar to get the cup from them?

 

Cup will be in your stateroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the drink menu online that they have for the ship and saw they have red bull, but below it, it says yellow.  So does that mean they only offer the tropical flavor one and not the original?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DustFSU said:

I found the drink menu online that they have for the ship and saw they have red bull, but below it, it says yellow.  So does that mean they only offer the tropical flavor one and not the original?

They had 3 flavours available on Symphony in March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have my fingers crossed.  I will be on the HOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DustFSU said:

I have my fingers crossed.  I will be on the HOS

Try Vitality Cafe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DustFSU said:

I found the drink menu online that they have for the ship and saw they have red bull, but below it, it says yellow.  So does that mean they only offer the tropical flavor one and not the original?

When I was on Harmony in April I got regular sugar free Red Bull multiple times a day w the refreshment package. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was on Harmony in May, I didn't have much trouble finding red bull, but I did have a very hard time finding cold red bull. I'm not a fan of room temp, so I'd often get it and put it in my cabin fridge for later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the Harmony and Anthem they had Red Bull in ice at the kiosk drink places, like outside the theatre, where u go out to the pool decks, and on the Promenade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...