Cruise Critic Community

I have been looking at schedules and trying to book for July 2020. The Jade has no cruises available after the June departure. Is it possible that something will be added for the Jade? Possibly out of Southhampton? No departing cruises are available for the Jade July-October 2020. 

Yes, almost certainly there will be something added for the Jade in July.

The Star is in a similar situation at the moment, with cruises from Southampton listed until the end of May. I assume that both the Jade and Star will have more itineraries added any time now. My guess would be Star carrying on in Southampton and Jade from Amsterdam.

Thanks, I didn't realize the Star was in a similar situation. I will just keep checking back on NCL. 

Yes please post here if they ever release cruises for the Jade and Star in summer 2020.  I don't know why NCL releases those so late.  It's already April! 

They are way too late,  I just booked a transatlantic on the Cunard QM2 from NY to Canada/ Iceland/ Scotland and Southampton. I am  on the Pearl transatlantic on April 28th, 2019 from NY to Ireland, France , England, Belgium and The Netherlands.  I don't understand why they wait so long.   

I'm waiting for them to release more Baltic cruises like the two they have scheduled for July '19... a 15-day out of Southampton or Stockholm on a smaller ship like Spirit. I check every day religiously. 🙂 I read somewhere on the boards that those summer '19 cruises came out last May, so I'm hoping they'll do the same this May.