Cruise Critic Community
mlbcruiser

?s: Logistics of Traveling w/a Mobility Scooter

4 hours ago, Magev109 said:

What brand do you have?  I am looking to buy a power chair or scooter and appreciate any information or recommendations.

Ahhhhh long response disappeared so try again.

i have a few

The one photographed folds like a manual chair, so can fit through the door of a standard cabin. Mine is red, capacity to 120kg (265lb roughly)

CC7BB8DE-7000-4727-B04E-2C6B09B3D1F5.jpeg

Next is my Airwheel H3s

capacity of 130kg (285lb) to speed 6 or 7 km, folds/unfolds at the press of a button and remote control from my phone (so I can bring it to me).

it folds forward like a lawn chair, so really needs an accessible cabin to fit through the door.

60734E87-2BBE-40EB-911A-BF60D619CACA.png

Lastly comes the Airwheel H8, similar specs the other one but no auto fold and slightly more compact, I have had A leather back made as it lacks lumbar support.

2844D5DE-DB6B-48B1-A745-8518B9E4F63E.png

I have also had a few others in the past, I am considering a heartway puzzle or freedom DE08 as they break down to lightweight components for travel, I am fortunate that I still have some mobility, so also travel with a walker and a couple of sticks.

I love the sound of your H3s Gut! It looks quite similar to my 'efoldi' but - although mine also folds/unfolds with a remote - mine doesn't have the phone/remote facility. Mine is new,  she will take her first cruise with us in September :)

6 minutes ago, Slugsta said:

I love the sound of your H3s Gut! It looks quite similar to my 'efoldi' but - although mine also folds/unfolds with a remote - mine doesn't have the phone/remote facility. Mine is new,  she will take her first cruise with us in September 🙂

Very similar to the efoldi one stays in each car, one in the house, it makes life so much easier.