Mediterranean Odyssey - AM and PM tours?

zitsky

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

Never been on Ocean before so don't want to assume.  Are there usually enough openings that you can do a morning *and* afternoon tour?  Do certain tours book up quickly?

The tours on Viking tend to book earlier in the day.  Depending on what tours are offered and when will depend on your interests and their timing.  We did 2 in Dubrovnick.  In Corfu, Mark's morning tour lasted longer than mine so he could not bet back for the included but since my morning tour covered part of the included area, we just went on our own after lunch and that worked out.  And there were no openings for a tour that we wanted in Split but we did find a similar there and did that and made it back to the ship in time to take the included.  Since we didn't go with Viking in the morning we were able to do both and either one of those were a  paid excursion.  the Viking combo would have overlapped and not been possible to work both in.

16 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Thanks for sharing that.  I'll wait for the schedule to come out in 2 months.

You're welcome but do remember, it will depend on when you can sign up.  At first, we were not able to do both in Dubrovnik but as time went on, they added another Croatia Rivera tour in the afternoon.  I had booked the included for that slot but was able to change that for the morning and things worked out eventually.   

Did you see the thread of the people in the pool.  that's a trans Atlantic and a sea day so everyone is on the ship and there are still spaces to enjoy.

Edited by Dauntless
spelling