Cruise Critic Community
mom2bcr

Celebrity Air question - check in?

We used Celebrity Air to book our flight for our upcoming cruise.

I can't seem to find a reservation number so we can check in online.  Where do I find that?🙄

We are flying Delta if that helps.  I have all the flight numbers, etc.

Terri

When I booked my flights I received an email confirming the flight information with the airline file locater. If you don't have this the you could call them at 1-800-533-7803.

You should have received the airline booking record locator code from Celebrity Air.I don’t know if it shows on your reservation on-line.  When I use Celebrity Air I always do so over the phone and ask for airline recorder code & then go on the airlines website and select our seats.

Call Celebrity Air and get the  code from them.

I always receive a copy of the reservation directly from ChoiceAir.   On the notification you will see two different booking record locators.    One is ChoiceAir and the other will be the Airlines record locator.   You will need the Delta one.     The confirmation comes from DONOTREPLY@celebritycruises.com   

Looks like this:

Delta.jpg.6dfd11ebfed859d1a6be06c1c0acd904.jpg

If you have your eDocs, the Record Locator should be there as well as in the confirmation email you should have received when you booked your air flights. You'll need that for the online check in for your flights.

On 4/4/2019 at 7:11 PM, Luvcrusn said:

If you have your eDocs, the Record Locator should be there as well as in the confirmation email you should have received when you booked your air flights. You'll need that for the online check in for your flights.

Thanks!  Was able to locate the REcord Locator and got all settled with Delta.  Seats were already assigned and we are confirmed!!  Feel much better now!

Celebrity App question...

At some point will the excursions we booked with Celebrity and our drink package show up on the app?  I've never used it before.  

Terri

3 minutes ago, mom2bcr said:

At some point will the excursions we booked with Celebrity and our drink package show up on the app?  I've never used it before.  

Terri

My understanding is that is the intent.  There is a long  way from intent to execution.    It would be nice at least if they could get the other ships activated.

5 minutes ago, mom2bcr said:

Terri

The Beverage package shows up on your Express Pass on the app either as CALL for Classic & as PALL as Premium. 

Not excursions.

Edited by If only

22 minutes ago, mom2bcr said:

Thanks!  Was able to locate the REcord Locator and got all settled with Delta.  Seats were already assigned and we are confirmed!!  Feel much better now!

Glad to help. Have a great trip.

22 minutes ago, mom2bcr said:

Terri

As far as excursions go, they will be in your order history and on your calendar. When you board the ship and get to your cabin the excursion tickets should be in an envelope in your room.

1 hour ago, If only said:

The Beverage package shows up on your Express Pass on the app either as CALL for Classic & as PALL as Premium. 

Not excursions.

This is what my Xpress pass shows, but we purchased Premium.  Should I call?

image.png.c4feffd728d68aebdb06f01881258ebf.png

25 minutes ago, mom2bcr said:

This is what my Xpress pass shows, but we purchased Premium.  Should I call?

image.png.c4feffd728d68aebdb06f01881258ebf.png

The previous poster should have said it will be marked on your sea pass card. The demarcation of Classic on your Xpress pass denotes your Captain's Club level. That will also be marked on your sea pass card so don't panic when you see it. The premium beverage package is marked on your sea pass card as PALL. 

If you log into your cruise planner you should be able to see your beverage package in Order History at the top of the page. If it's not showing,  call Captains Club at 800-760-0654 and ask them to make sure it's there and add it. 

Edited by Luvcrusn

17 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

The previous poster should have said it will be marked on your sea pass card. The demarcation of Classic on your Xpress pass denotes your Captain's Club level. That will also be marked on your sea pass card so don't panic when you see it. The premium beverage package is marked on your sea pass card as PALL. 

If you log into your cruise planner you should be able to see your beverage package in Order History at the top of the page. If it's not showing,  call Captains Club at 800-760-0654 and ask them to make sure it's there and add it. 

Ohhhh, duh!  That makes sense!!

It does show in my Order History!

Thanks, again!