Hi from Host Carolyn!

Host Carolyn

I would appreciate it if you could remove all the posts I made under the topic "Sunrise Not Going to Bermuda but Carnival Comes Though". Unfortunately I reacted to someone who posted inappropriately to my comment. I looked for a way to delete all my comments under that topic but cannot find a way. I apologize for falling into the trap the other poster set and bickering with him, it had been a stressful day. The comments are from Bingo3 and can all be removed.

Thank you, Debbie

On 9/21/2019 at 8:07 PM, bingo3 said:

I would appreciate it if you could remove all the posts I made under the topic "Sunrise Not Going to Bermuda but Carnival Comes Though". Unfortunately I reacted to someone who posted inappropriately to my comment. I looked for a way to delete all my comments under that topic but cannot find a way. I apologize for falling into the trap the other poster set and bickering with him, it had been a stressful day. The comments are from Bingo3 and can all be removed.

Thank you, Debbie

@bingo3 I'm sure the moderator took care of this request for you but I just wanted to applaud you for your maturity in recognizing when someone is able to push your buttons and get you to respond in a manner that is contrary to your nature. I sometimes find myself regretting a post after someone was able to goad me into responding inappropriately... I wish quite a few others here on CC would show that same level of responsibility and adult behavior!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there Host Carolyn!  I know you've been around a while.  Glad to see you're still here, or back, or whatever!

I'm going to be sailing on the Carnival Dream on October 28, so the final 2 games of the World Series will be while I'm sailing.  I'm not a big sports fanatic at all, but I do love our Houston "Stros and gotta see them do this thing!  Any idea how I can find out if they'll be showing it?  (Surely they will, right??)

Marla

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Host Carolyn,  I appreciate the work you do on CC.  I don't want to be posting inappropriately so here are a few questions:

You said that my post re: Carnival revealing on Monday had been posted prior.  I didn't see it posted as a stand alone post.  I saw it later posted further down in a thread, but didn't think it would be seen by many CC members, thus posting it as a stand alone helps others to this information.

I took a screenshot from my FaceBook account of the Carnival posting.  Is this not protocol? Let me know and I'll modify my postings from now on.

There is a lot of polarizing on CC.  Hard to deal with and I appreciate your tact with all of this. My goal is to try and keep threads spinning in a direction of providing information, not so much of opinion.

All the best,

Bethany

Hi Bethany,

The announcement from Carnival was posted in several threads. I generally leave the first post of this type and people always find it. If it is posted in several places that can result in several threads on the same topic which is too confusing. 

You can link to your facebook page in your signature if you don't mind people knowing your identity etc but the screenshot of your facebook page wasn't appropriate.

if you have any further questions please feel free to email them to

community@cruisecritic.com.  Thank you for participating in the Cruise Critic forums!

Carolyn

• Like 3