How do I know bed placement?

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No site, we just know the algorithm:

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

So with this, then 11206 on the Oasis would have the bed by the balcony, correct?

In absence of a connecting pair nearby look for balconies that hold more than 2 passengers. These cabins will always have the bed near the bath (Oasis class) the cabin on either side of that will have the bed by the balcony. Use this pattern to determine your cabins configuration.  

19 minutes ago, Maddycakes said:

I would LOVE to know the bed placement for our upcoming Symphony of the Seas cruise.  We are room 8298.  Any amazing individual know the placement for this cabin?

Balcony.

3 hours ago, little britain said:

And I think that JS is always by bath.....which does still match up with the algorithm if you count from a normal pair.

6120 should be by bath... which is what we prefer....we shall see!

thanks!

LB

True. JS is always by the bath.

1 hour ago, Mikew0805 said:

Ok so my question now is... What configuration is considered better, and why?

Personal preference.  Some like the bed by the bath to make the area larger near the balcony.  Some like to be in the bed close to the balcony. 

On Oasis and Allure, the bed by the bathroom can make it more of a hassle to get into the closet.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Personal preference.  Some like the bed by the bath to make the area larger near the balcony.  Some like to be in the bed close to the balcony. 

On Oasis and Allure, the bed by the bathroom can make it more of a hassle to get into the closet.

Ok, just making sure there was not a specific advantage either way. We have only had balconies on two longer cruises, and honestly I cannot remember for sure where the bed was located. I am not sure that I have a preference... we shall see. 🙂