Has Anyone Run into This Princess Passenger

AF-1

OCruisers,  that is cool you met her;  and paul929207,  you are welcome.  Nice to see Princess is doing something well; that people keep coming back.

• Like 1

She's a lovely lady. We were assigned to a table at second seating dining with her and her husband on the Ruby several years ago. From reading this article, it sounds like he's not around anymore. Sad. But I'm glad she's found someone to share her love of cruising.

I worked at the same company as her new guy and we have sailed with Ilene many times. She is a sweetheart and Carl is a really nice guy. They make a great couple and I am proud to have helped them meet a couple years ago!

Edited by CRUZGAL53
missed word

Just met Illene and her beau on our 3/30/19 Grand Princess cruise...what a sweetheart!  She said that prior to embarkation, Inside Edition came on board and did a story on the two of them.  She didn't know when that air time would be, though.  Over 2,500 days at sea...wow!

5 minutes ago, FTBLCOACH said:

Just met Illene and her beau on our 3/30/19 Grand Princess cruise...what a sweetheart!  She said that prior to embarkation, Inside Edition came on board and did a story on the two of them.  She didn't know when that air time would be, though.  Over 2,500 days at sea...wow!

It aired on Inside Edition Monday night 7:15 pm. It was a fantastic clip of Ilene and Carl.

Edited by CRUZGAL53
removed something