Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
excitedofharpenden

None receipt of post cruise questionnaire

Recommended Posts

Bonnie, if you can help.  I am delighted that I now seem to be on the Azamara marketing emails after much effort from the LCV team in Miami.  However, having returned on Saturday from a cruise on Pursuit I have not had the post cruise questionnaire link sent to me.  Maybe in sorting out my marketing preferences it’s messed up my PCQ receipt.  Is there anything I can do?  I really want to give some feedback and it’s positive stuff too.

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to me this was a problem a couple months ago as well, maybe not with you but another poster?

I'll see what I can do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Seems to me this was a problem a couple months ago as well, maybe not with you but another poster?

I'll see what I can do.

 

Yes we were the people who never got the questionnaire for one of three cruises on Pursuit, the other two were ok

Edited by uktog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, uktog said:

Yes we were the people who never got the questionnaire for one of three cruises on Pursuit, the other two were ok

Thanks Ann. I'm looking into it with Hotel Mgmt Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Thanks Ann. I'm looking into it with Hotel Mgmt Miami.

Thanks Bonnie it got sorted after we flagged it up. What took much longer was getting the final folio. I believe at the time there were IT issues at Pursuit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Phil, I’m told a new survey is being sent to you. I’ve been asked if anyone else from your cruise didn’t get one. Hard for me to know. If you hear, please let me know.

And thank you for calling this to our attention. Our people are looking into why you didn’t get the survey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just back from the same cruise and received the post cruise questionnaire and our final invoice on Saturday. So pleased to be able to provide positive feedback. Also, It was good to meet you Phil. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, tiggertom said:

Just back from the same cruise and received the post cruise questionnaire and our final invoice on Saturday. So pleased to be able to provide positive feedback. Also, It was good to meet you Phil. 

 

Thank you tiggertom. Were you on a B2B (back to back)? 

I ask because both Phil and uktog didn’t receive one after a B2B. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Thank you tiggertom. Were you on a B2B (back to back)? 

I ask because both Phil and uktog didn’t receive one after a B2B. 

Hi Bonny, we weren’t on a B2B. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tiggertom said:

Just back from the same cruise and received the post cruise questionnaire and our final invoice on Saturday. So pleased to be able to provide positive feedback. Also, It was good to meet you Phil. 

 

Good to meet you too Alison!

 

As of now I still haven’t received the PCQ.

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 7:48 PM, uktog said:

Thanks Bonnie it got sorted after we flagged it up. What took much longer was getting the final folio. I believe at the time there were IT issues at Pursuit 

They've sorted that out. I had my final folio email the morning I left the ship. 

 

Phil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the same cruise we received our PCQ. However, we didn’t receive the Folio and the app now doesn’t work. The amount is showing on our credit card account though. Luckily it appears to be correct. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cinnamon said:

From the same cruise we received our PCQ. However, we didn’t receive the Folio and the app now doesn’t work. The amount is showing on our credit card account though. Luckily it appears to be correct. 

 

 

The app only works on board for your account (folio) but will work using you own wifi for information relating to future cruises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...