Cruise Critic Community
HeyNowMama1315

Horizon balcony room set-up

Hi friends,

I searched 5 pages worth of boards and didn't find a similar question so I'm posting here. We will be traveling on the Horizon in September (Hubby, myself and our 6 and 4). We booked a balcony room on deck 6 midship. It looks like it has one upper pullman and a sofa bed. I was curious if anyone could share some insight on where the pullman is located. Is it over the sofa? Or is it over the bed? Last year we cruised an ocean view room on Paradise and our two upper pullmans were right over the bed. I'm curious what the set up will be this time. And just having the sofa alone makes me believe we should have a little more space than we had last year. Thanks!

25 minutes ago, HeyNowMama1315 said:

Hi friends,

I searched 5 pages worth of boards and didn't find a similar question so I'm posting here. We will be traveling on the Horizon in September (Hubby, myself and our 6 and 4). We booked a balcony room on deck 6 midship. It looks like it has one upper pullman and a sofa bed. I was curious if anyone could share some insight on where the pullman is located. Is it over the sofa? Or is it over the bed? Last year we cruised an ocean view room on Paradise and our two upper pullmans were right over the bed. I'm curious what the set up will be this time. And just having the sofa alone makes me believe we should have a little more space than we had last year. Thanks!

We are on the horizon now.  Walking down the hall I saw a bed pulled down over the sofa on deck 6 while they were cleaning the room.  

Thank you Gettys! I've been following along with your live review and enjoying it greatly! It makes me excited for our upcoming sailing 🙂

Check You tube for video of your room. Or other rooms like yours that sleep the same amount of people . When ever we have had a pullman in a balcony its been over the sofa.