Princess web site

BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

Managef to log in with difficulty.

But it seems the crack IT team may be replacing the familiar website with what they think is better ... the team likely is led by the barrel chair butter deciders.

Wanted to pay for stuff in my cart and the payment function seems inoperable. Some onboard reservations offerings that were there before now gone, like whole-cruise wifi pkg.

Hopefully it rights itself  soon 

It's been super glitchy the past 2 days! I'm able to get in now and can sometimes get all the way through to the booking screen. However, what is on my screen doesn't match what is on the Princess reps screen apparently. So I gave up trying to get a price adjustment and just cancelled and then rebooked myself at the lower price!

Sigh

8 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

It's been super glitchy the past 2 days! I'm able to get in now and can sometimes get all the way through to the booking screen. However, what is on my screen doesn't match what is on the Princess reps screen apparently. So I gave up trying to get a price adjustment and just cancelled and then rebooked myself at the lower price!

Sigh

Yes it has, prices changing and some cruise links not working. 

4 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Yes it has, prices changing and some cruise links not working. 

Yes! I’ve had that issue for 2 days now! When I called for a price adjustment today the rep first couldn’t find the price I was seeing. Then told me it was non refundable deposit (it’s not) then said it was for new bookings (it’s not). Not sure which was more frustrating!

Grrrrrrrrr.  Whatever they did messed up the website display of my cruise personalizer.  There seems to be an underlying page behind it that it was getting stuck on.  I ended up creating a new bookmark, deleting, cookies and cache, but at least I can see it now.  BTW, I use Firefox pre Quantum.  I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Solved my access issue.

Had been using Chrome when the site went wonky.  When I used the Opera browser, all was well with the Princess site.  Went to my Chrome settings, cleared cache and history, and all is well again.

Edited by pms4104