Cruise Critic Community
wlbox

Thalassotherapy pool question

Please update me on Thalassotherapy pools on Celebrity ships.  We’ve enjoyed them in the past. It’s been a few years and wondered if they still have them.  Free for all adults?   Thanks. 

They have them on the M-Class ships.  It was free and adult-only on the Infinity in the fall 2017.

Wlbox,

You did not say which ships that you sailed that had T-pools. But, if you are remembering the C-class T-pools you will be disappointed with anything at sea today. The T-pools in those older ships were great and powerful, sadly nothing like those today.

We enjoyed the Thalassotherapy pool on the Millennium and the Constellation.

Older ships are getting refurbs now and I didn't know if they were still on the M class ships.

Loved the Thalassotherapy Pool on the Connie!

Hopefully they will remain w/ the new renovations!!!

19 hours ago, sptrout said:

Wlbox,

You did not say which ships that you sailed that had T-pools. But, if you are remembering the C-class T-pools you will be disappointed with anything at sea today. The T-pools in those older ships were great and powerful, sadly nothing like those today.

Agree..

On  the M class the water is very warm and we love it . On S class it is not heated to a therapy temperature so I don't go in the water. 

Depending on weather it may be open to children for 2 hours each afternoon

On 4/11/2019 at 9:19 PM, DENIE said:

They have them on the M-Class ships.  It was free and adult-only on the Infinity in the fall 2017.

We've never sailed on any of the M-Class ships, but these T-pools sound great.  I've never found a warm pool that I didn't like.

The T-pools in the M-Class are nice and we used them a lot. But, for comparison, Princess' Royal-Class ships has a much better spa/pool, and MSC's new Seaside is OK but I would rate the pool part of their Spa as #3 in this small comparison (but, overall the Spa is great). The one downside that some do not like on both of these non-Celebrity ships is that the Spas are deep within the ship with no view to the outside world.

Actually Mercury and Century had T pools..with minerals, various water pressure jets, etc.  They were inside the spa for use by spa patrons or pass holders.  Really great experience...like the T pool on QM 2.  One by one we lost the original T pools!

Those M  and S class are Ok but  nothing like a real T pool...also heard the pressure shower heads were removed from ships they were on...

.so what is left..the metal rack seating ?