Dancing on Infinity

Carnevale

From what I've read, it seems there are mixed reviews as to whether there are opportunities for ballroom dancing on Celebrity ships but it does seem there are DJs and live musicians playing in different venues other than the main theatre on most (all?) sailings.

Being new to Celebrity and to the Infinity, I am wondering where on the ship there might be some times for dancing?  Is it all in the atrium?  What about Rendezvous on 4?  Or maybe the Constellation Lounge?  Any options around the pool if there is a group playing there? (or do they have live music around the pool?).

And, if there are such places, about how much time might there be to dance?  We don't need a formally defined ballroom session - we will dance whenever there is space and danceable music.

If any of you have found a few places on Infinity where you can get in either some latin or standard dances or maybe even an Argentine tango from time to time, we'd love to hear from you.  I need to figure out what to pack based on how much dancing we might do! 

On Infinity they have ballroom dancing in both the Atrium as well as Rendezvous lounge.    The Rendezvous lounge has a nice wooden floor adjacent to the stage.     I've seen them play Argentine Tango in Rendezvous often.   I would believe if you made a request they would accommodate.     They also have disco and some slow dancing in the Sky Lounge late evenings.