New Edge Sky Suite Furniture

Gonzo70

On Day 3 of our cruise; been really enjoying Edge. Great ship & staff. Seems like they are rolling out new furniture for Sky Suites (we are in an S3). Balcony table was there since we boarded; interior table arrived today.  Lounge chairs were provided by our butler via request (our butler Allain is outstanding). Much more functional furniture. Seems to be happening in phases - our next door neighbors have the older tiny balcony table. Off to Eden cafe for lunch. 

FE83DE86-C473-4947-9CD3-9A1233B331F6.jpeg

40D6F325-E0A5-4251-8D4D-1E880D22FE85.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Gonzo70 said:

On Day 3 of our cruise; been really enjoying Edge. Great ship & staff. Seems like they are rolling out new furniture for Sky Suites (we are in an S3). Balcony table was there since we boarded; interior table arrived today.  Lounge chairs were provided by our butler via request (our butler Allain is outstanding). Much more functional furniture. Seems to be happening in phases - our next door neighbors have the older tiny balcony table. Off to Eden cafe for lunch. 

FE83DE86-C473-4947-9CD3-9A1233B331F6.jpeg

40D6F325-E0A5-4251-8D4D-1E880D22FE85.jpeg

Thanks so much for the photos, as both tables look good.  Please keep sharing what you find out about the new changes, as I am on in less than two weeks!

• Like 2

This looks like a regular balcony?  What S3 Suite is this?  I was under the impression that the only true balconies besides the ultra high end Suites were in the Aft S1 and SV.  I haven't sailed Edge so I don't know.  Would like to but when the prices lower.  I'm only interested in true balconies.  I might like the others but I'm not about to waste my vacations dollars finding out. 

1 hour ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

This looks like a regular balcony?  What S3 Suite is this?  I was under the impression that the only true balconies besides the ultra high end Suites were in the Aft S1 and SV.  I haven't sailed Edge so I don't know.  Would like to but when the prices lower.  I'm only interested in true balconies.  I might like the others but I'm not about to waste my vacations dollars finding out. 

The S3 suites are located within the track of the Magic Carpet. They have nice sized “regular” balconies. The S1 and S2 suites on Port and Starboard have “regular” balconies also.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update and photos. It still blows my mind that Edge Sky Suite passengers have to request the loungers and hope their butler can provide them.

By the way, the table in your S3 appears to be different from the S3 table in this post from Sunday:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2654841-new-table-in-edge-sky-suite/

Edited by Caribbean Chris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Caribbean Chris said:

By the way, the table in your S3 appears to be different from the S3 table in this post from Sunday:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2654841-new-table-in-edge-sky-suite/

I'm the one who reported having a newly added table in our S3 in the thread you reference and indeed it is a completely different type of table than in our S3. And we have not got a table on the balcony. We intend to have breakfast on the balcony Friday so curious if they'll use the new table in the room or if they will bring that new one. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

The pillows are multiplying........

image.png.70b17eb04e8f258fa5011bc051e2fe09.png

I do like that coffee table.....

Looks like there is other stuff there beyond pillows like X bags and beach towels, but agree, love the tables in and out.  The coffee tables in Eden last week inspired us to get a new one for our den and we love it.

Edited by Oville

22 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

The S3 suites are located within the track of the Magic Carpet. They have nice sized “regular” balconies. The S1 and S2 suites on Port and Starboard have “regular” balconies also.

22 hours ago, Gonzo70 said:

Yes, all suites have regular balconies. I am in 12152. 

Thank you all for clarifying.  I feel better knowing that there are more options for regular balconies.