Do they have a tram avail on the pier at CocoCay

smalltimecruiser100

Answering because no one else with more knowledge has.
FWIU, there is a tram and they will drop you whereever you would like. I also understand that one needs to know where he or she is going and they won't just take people around on a tour.

Old guy lament:
I miss the days when this was the "go to" place for info on cruising. Forums are so much easier than looking for an answer on the other social media venues. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Marie51 said:

Are those trams right there when we get off the ship? Do many people seem to use them?

Yes, as soon as you exit the ship. They have quite a few of them, and most of the time, the times I've been there, they were about half full. 

Edited by TYMAN

On 4/16/2019 at 1:06 PM, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Have difficulties walking. Does anyone know if they have a tram and where does it go if they do?

Yes. Do you use a wheelchair or a walker? The tram staff can attach it on the tram. 

good luck and enjoy.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 3:11 PM, TYMAN said:

Yes, as soon as you exit the ship. They have quite a few of them, and most of the time, the times I've been there, they were about half full. 

Thank you this is good to know.  DH has a bum ankle and walks/limps at a snails pace.  I hope they will drop us at the pool.

12 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

Thank you this is good to know.  DH has a bum ankle and walks/limps at a snails pace.  I hope they will drop us at the pool.

There's trams that just run up and down the pier, then another that basically runs around the island. To get to the pool, you'll have to take two different trams. It's easy though, so no worries.....I'll be back again in 11 days!

• 3 weeks later...

I know of someone that took a RC cruise with their mother, and she needed a wheelchair.....the cruise line had them at Coco Cay with large tires and my friends said there was no cost for the chair and that it was easier to handle than their regular one.  Is this still the case?

On 8/28/2019 at 1:27 PM, GloriaF said:

I know of someone that took a RC cruise with their mother, and she needed a wheelchair.....the cruise line had them at Coco Cay with large tires and my friends said there was no cost for the chair and that it was easier to handle than their regular one.  Is this still the case?

Yes, the oversize tire wheel chairs are still available. I did notice one guy struggling to push his rather large mom around the beach. Seemed the tires were low on air. 🙂 I was able to help a bit......

• 2 weeks later...

So, there are two trams the one that takes you up and down the pier, and then the one that goes around the island.  You can see the route on the map of Coco Cay.  It really starts at the arrivals plaza on the island and goes around the Thrill Waterpark to come up on South Beach and on around to the end of Chill Beach, which is right by the Oasis Lagoon Pool.  I'll try to attach the map here.perfect-day-map.thumb.jpg.947dbf60cd44b27d10170a80560d4b7a.jpg

Alan

• Like 1