Anyone know what resort this is? Cabo

AlmostToTheFun

Thinking if booking this excursion can't figure out location. There are no reviews on carnivals page. It's a carnival excursion in Cabo called Beach Front Resort with authentic Mexican buffet... Thank you

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/cabo-san-lucas-mexico/beach-front-resort-with-authentic-mexican-buffet-314089?b=7777746566483744582F555756736E36685A533455673D3D

23 hours ago, carbon said:

Chinita we will be on the royal in November. Did you book Casa Dorado on your own? 

No because we had a wheelchair and stroller and wasn't sure how hard it would be on our own. I hindsight,  probably could have done it on our own. 

2 hours ago, dchi72 said:

Is it all inclusive?  It is implied, but not stated.

You get 2 drinks per person and a standard buffet lunch. the tour agent rents out a suite on the ground level for folks who need a rest from sun and showers. We never used it. If there are kids in the group, their tickets include the drinks coupons that you can use.

On 4/20/2019 at 5:13 PM, chinita415 said:

You get 2 drinks per person and a standard buffet lunch. the tour agent rents out a suite on the ground level for folks who need a rest from sun and showers. We never used it. If there are kids in the group, their tickets include the drinks coupons that you can use.

Thank you so much for your helpful answers!

10 hours ago, AlmostToTheFun said:

Thank you so much for your helpful answers!

No problem! Also forgot to mention they provide pool toys/floaties as well. Not for babies but older kids and adults. We brought our own for my toddler. 

It wasn't great. I did this a few weeks ago with Holland America. Beach is crowded and many vendors bothering you. Buffett was minimal at best. Fajitas, salad, beans, chips and tortillias. Only 2 drinks and about 120 people from the cruise ship plus their regular guests. I would not do this again.