Jump to content

POOLS


Recommended Posts

It is one of the main pools - one closest to the “dive shop” area. I think on Oasis and Allure this is the Sports pool. 

 

I did not know they had an adult pool either - thought I was going to miss the one in solarium but this was much nicer. 

Edited by thrifty99
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, A2Mich said:

 

Sorry, but what is the beach pool, and where is it located?

It's just one of the pools on the main pool deck. It has a beach looking area around it with the deck sand colored. Can't miss it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, BNBR said:

It's just one of the pools on the main pool deck. It has a beach looking area around it with the deck sand colored. Can't miss it. 

Oh OK.  Haven’t been on Oasis class yet, and all of the videos I’ve seen for Harmony focus on the water slides and splash area.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, A2Mich said:

Oh OK.  Haven’t been on Oasis class yet, and all of the videos I’ve seen for Harmony focus on the water slides and splash area.

 

There are 3 pools on the pool deck. One is the beach pool. You'll know! Has signage too.

 

Enjoy it. Best cruise ships on the planet by far. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BNBR said:

 

There are 3 pools on the pool deck. One is the beach pool. You'll know! Has signage too.

 

Enjoy it. Best cruise ships on the planet by far. 

 

Awesome...thanks for the info!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BNBR said:

Sorry, I was thinking about there being no pool in the Solarium where the adult pool usually is. We only went to Splashaway Bay last time on HOTS as we had grandkid's with us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you all for this information 

this is our first cruise on Oasis class ships and from videos, photos and reviews it won’t be our last. One last question how soon can you make reservations for the shows. 

Thanks again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, joe/jack said:

Thank you all for this information 

this is our first cruise on Oasis class ships and from videos, photos and reviews it won’t be our last. One last question how soon can you make reservations for the shows. 

Thanks again 

 

No set time for various items to become available in the Cruise Planner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...