Live - Harmony of the Seas 4/21/19

On 4/30/2019 at 3:42 AM, Yorkvillain said:

Jim's used to be my favorite until I tried Dalessandro's about 10 years ago. Now I can't go anywhere else. It's life changing.  

Interesting. 

45 minutes ago, pop5 said:

Did you purchase Paradise Island before or just once you arrived?

We didn't purchase anything before.  We arrived after 10:00 (Ships Time) and it was pretty empty. It never got really crowded, even though there were 5 ships in port. Once you arrive, they have a waiter walk you in and find you a spot. He then collects the "chair/entrance" fee of $3 PP as well as sell the wristband for the water toys ($18) if you want that. Then we ran a tab for the day for drinks and food, paid the waiter before we left. 

I didn't include in the vlog, but they have lockers for rent, free changing rooms and restrooms.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:45 PM, MaryBCruisin said:

My husband grew up in Levittown till he was 12 years old.  Small world.

I'm in Langhorne.....right around the corner, and Steve's Prince of Steaks is still the best!  Hahahahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this awesome report and all your vlogs!  We are in the exact same CLS you had in a few weeks, and it's amazingly helpful to visualize the room we'll be in as well as the entire ship.  Anticipation...

On 4/21/2019 at 10:30 PM, John&LaLa said:

I was thinking this was too cheap to get from MCO to PC

I sense some confusion here. Flig is sailing out of Ft Lauderdale (Pt Everglades) not Pt Canaveral. Harmony begins sailing out of PC in May.

MCO is much further away from PC than PE is from FLL. 

On 4/21/2019 at 10:30 PM, John&LaLa said:

I sense some confusion here. Flig is sailing out of Ft Lauderdale (Pt Everglades) not Pt Canaveral. Harmony begins sailing out of PC in May.

MCO is much further away from PC than PE is from FLL. 

On 4/26/2019 at 10:24 AM, Aeryn said:

Thanks for the great photos!  Would you know if there is some kind of transport from the ship up the long Cozumel dock?  I have limited mobility.  Thanks!

When we were there in August on Oasis, yes they had guys with wheelchairs because I also got one. I think I got one there.

On 5/18/2019 at 8:45 AM, fligster said:

Harmony of the Seas VLOG Day 7 - Sea Day.  Walkthrough of Central Park, Suite Lounge, Ship Art.

That breakfast looks great, on the Oasis they just had a very small amount of fruit and some pastries! we ate breakfast every morning in the Coastal Kitchen except Cozumel day because we needed off early. 

10 hours ago, Tracey said:

That breakfast looks great, on the Oasis they just had a very small amount of fruit and some pastries! we ate breakfast every morning in the Coastal Kitchen except Cozumel day because we needed off early. 

It was good to have for Jen and Josh since they woke up later and could grab something quickly. I usually get up 1-2 hours before them so I would just go to the buffet. I did get coffee from the machine in the lounge almost every day.