Edited by HBCcruiser

Posted (edited)

Day 6: Thursday, April 10 - At Sea

IMG_4063.jpeg

IMG_4064.jpeg

IMG_4065.jpeg

IMG_4066.jpeg

Edited by HBCcruiser

Thank you HB Cruiser!  This is very helpful!  I see that the Royal Tea is only on one afternoon...Friday. I have wanted to do this so I will be sure to set aside time that afternoon and plan to not eat breakfast that day!

Do you know where to find MDR menus for the Mexican Riviera cruise ?  I'm having trouble finding current menus for the Royal Princess at all !I would appreciate any information on the subject.  Thanks.

kristine

17 hours ago, alexmom said:

Do you know where to find MDR menus for the Mexican Riviera cruise ?  I'm having trouble finding current menus for the Royal Princess at all !I would appreciate any information on the subject.  Thanks.

kristine

The menus change depending upon when you sail, so it is hard to tell what they will be. I did a live review and posted pics of menus. We were Club Class and also ate at specialty restaurants. Perhaps someone else can help with the main dining room menus. Here is a link to my review if interested.  

21 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

The menus change depending upon when you sail, so it is hard to tell what they will be. I did a live review and posted pics of menus. We were Club Class and also ate at specialty restaurants. Perhaps someone else can help with the main dining room menus. Here is a link to my review if interested.  

Thanks for the link, I very much enjoyed reading it.  I've never tried Sabatini's but I was also unimpressed with my steak at the Crown Grill and probably won't go back, even though the service there was impeccable.  My first time on Royal Princess I never even went to the dining room. The food at the buffet was so fresh and delicious and interesting that we didn't feel the need.  There's always too much food on my plate in the dining room and it makes me feel badly about wasting food.  At the buffet I can always grab fruit and a couple tiny bites of something that looks or smells interesting and then go do something else.  If I get hungry in 3-4 hours, I can do it again.  A really good steak is the only way to get me to voluntarily sit at a table for an hour, LOL.