Non alcoholic beverage packages

Graciesmom2

We are basically non-drinkers. Maybe one glass of wine with dinner. So, I’m looking at the non alcoholic beverage packages and trying to decide if worth the money. We do drink sodas. My question, we enjoy Fresh squeezed OJ with breakfast. Does that cost extra ? Or would it be worth it to pay a little extra for the the classic non-alcoholic package rather than basic?  This will be our first celebrity cruise so we are newbies. Thanks in advance . 

2 non alcoholic Packs the Classic $18 PPPD + Gratuities and the Premium $22 PPPD + Gratuities

In addition to the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package inclusions, refresh with premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier & San Pellegrino, specialty coffees & organic teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks & smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink, coconut water and offerings from Vitamin Water.

Also you can ask a bar tender to prepare a Piña Colada without alcohol, or other cocktails without alcohol

Edited by gerelmx

1 hour ago, Graciesmom2 said:

Still wondering about the fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast . Extra charge or free ? We were on another cruise line that charged extra, but one that didn’t. 

X doesn't charge for the fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast, we have the premium non alcoholic pack

Honestly, it's hard to tell the difference between the "fresh squeezed" premium orange juice and the regular orange juice.  Neither is squeezed on the boat.  Even when I have a drink package, I'll often just drink the regular orange juice rather than wait.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jelayne said:

Checked the website and juices are included with tge Classic Non-Alcohol package, as are premium coffees.

Note that the Premium Non-Alcohol package includes Specialty Coffees while the Classic only Premium Coffees - I assume that this means Lattes and Cappuccinos are only included in the Premium Package.

On 4/22/2019 at 11:33 PM, NantahalaCruiser said:

Note that the Premium Non-Alcohol package includes Specialty Coffees while the Classic only Premium Coffees - I assume that this means Lattes and Cappuccinos are only included in the Premium Package.

The specialty coffees, I think, are coffee cocktails with kahlua etc. premium coffees includes latte and cappuccino 

• 3 weeks later...

We had the premium drink package on Equinox last year.

Never could find coconut water, anywhere. Asked at almost every bar, pool, spa cafe. Nada.

Also multiple waiters in the MDR for breakfast said they only had one kind of OJ. They claimed there was no such thing in the MDR as fresh squeezed premium orange juice.

So don't necessarily count on using your package for everything it lists. You may find stuff simply isn't available.

We aren't big drinkers either, so I can't comment on whether they had any supply issues with the premium labeled alcohol.