Eagle Beach - where for lunch / 2 hours beach?

cruiseequalsfun

We have a 4 hour tour planned and the taxi driver will drop us off at Eagle Beach at the end.  Of course they can give recommendations but I thought I'd ask here too.  We plan to be at Eagle beach for 2-3 hours (1-4pm) for lunch, swimming, etc.  Where is a good spot to be dropped off?  Tops are a place for food (chicken/burgers/etc) and bathroom.  Also prefer but not needed are umbrella/chair rentals (I hear they are 45-50 and not sure that is worth it for a couple of hours).  I hear that is Coco Loco (but it gets really bad reviews) and then Paradise Beach Villas.  Not sure if there are other or better options?

If anyone can help, that would be great!

Agree that Carlitos is a great spot, if you decide to go to Palm Beach instead. Moomba in Palm Beach has everything that you are looking for. Since you asked about Eagle Beach,  I recommend getting dropped off across from Chalet Suisse Restaurant. There is a vendor there with chairs and umbrellas, bathrooms, and snacks.  It is next to Paradise Beach Villas and just up from La Cabana.  If you don't like what the snack bar is serving, you could try one of those for lunch.